Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every girl is so pretty

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★
I love so many of the girls I see. They're almost all so beautiful and none of them want me. Any foid over middle school age has been fucked by chad too and ruined. :cryfeels: There was an adult foid who worked at a store near my house who was perfect. She had glasses, she was tall, thin, with bangs, and a pointy nose. I haven't seen her in a long time. She probably has a boyfriend.

If I were chad, it would be so great. When I was voluntering at the renaissance festival, there were pretty girls everywhere, dressed nice and sometimes slutty. My step-dad told me he and his friends used to enjoy that part of it. He thought it was weird when my response made it seem like I didn't care. For me, I just see what I'm missing out on.

Yes, but also Chad only, every one of them :feelscry:

Welcome to being a man. It's a winner-take-all situation. And in America and Eastern Europe, that way of life is even exacerbated a bit.

I feel you bro. A part of me misses being bluepilled. Back then, I figured I had a chance with foids, but now I know that that isn't the case, and likely never will be. I want to say I don't get why this has to be, but I do. It's because of how I look. I see all the foids at school I could've gotten with, but they're either taken or don't want to be around me in the first place.

This is why I actually like living in location with relatively less pretty foids per capita.

This shit is torturous :feelsrope:

simp logic like this helps to inflate foid SMV

most foids are nowhere near pretty, esp w/o makeup

Shits honestly infuriating

Yeah man, it sucks seeing all these sluts that you can't have. Also, why were you volunteering? I never do free work.

I love so many of the girls I see. They're almost all so beautiful and none of them want me. Any foid over middle school age has been fucked by chad too and ruined. :cryfeels: There was an adult foid who worked at a store near my house who was perfect. She had glasses, she was tall, thin, with bangs, and a pointy nose. I haven't seen her in a long time. She probably has a boyfriend.

If I were chad, it would be so great. When I was voluntering at the renaissance festival, there were pretty girls everywhere, dressed nice and sometimes slutty. My step-dad told me he and his friends used to enjoy that part of it. He thought it was weird when my response made it seem like I didn't care. For me, I just see what I'm missing out on.
most of these beautiful foids are beckie’s who have double bras on and put pads to make their ass look bigger and they put so many make up on. when you see them with normal clothes on and no makeup they look like a typical normal person

I can't see women as being pretty. Too much darkness comes from them to see anything else

They all look the same. So do men. Everyone is the same to me in the end.