Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

every girl assumes I'm trying to fuck her

New New Poster

New New Poster

Banned
-
I have that face.  The creeper face with the permanent bedroom eyes.  It looks like I'm giving this look 24/7:

bedroom-eyes-bear-pictureart.jpg

(If you want to imagine I'm sub-5)

70f9a08c6bc461d82750af3a9c08b3f5--bedroom-eyes-hairy-men.jpg

(If you want to imagine I'm 5+)

Literally everyone with a vag thinks I want them.  So I get either really strong iois or iods.  I've had women run away from me for no reason.  Girls ducking into shops to avoid me.  Most girls cross the street or get out their phone when they go past me.  And the less interested I try to appear the stronger the iod I get.

But if I stare them down, move toward them, and basically act like as much of a creeper as possible, then I get iois.  Girls are way more interested.  They'll move toward me and seem more open.  Because in their mind, I'm always trying to fuck them.  No matter what I do.  When I try to show disinterest, they just assume I'm a pussy.  

So when I walk anywhere I have to act like a creeper perv to not be treated like a creepy perv.

I just avoid looking at girls (especially their eyes) at all cost, that way I am not creeping anyone out.

Lol at least you get ioi.

ImDying said:
can I have 50m on osrs pls?

I gave away my 75m at a drop party last time I logged in :(

IOI's FAKECELOUTREEEEEE

Oh man, IOIs... sounds tough, NOT!

Pretty much every girl who is not old or fat I want to fuck. I cant say i blame women for assuming that.

CopingGymcel said:
I just avoid looking at girls (especially their eyes) at all cost, that way I am not creeping anyone out.

iiiTeMpeR said:
you looked at me! #MeToo

It's better if I look right at them.  I do best when I'm straight up mad dogging girls.  Since they assume I'm trying to fuck, looking away just makes me look like a pussy.  Stating them down at least makes me look like I have balls.  I swear to god, if I look away girl will intentionally get in my field of view to iod me.