Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every fucking time

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
79d 12h 19m
be me dreaming
See old crush from middle school while i am hanging out with my middleschool friends. Now im Unsure If I am dreaming or not. I walk up to her thinking if this is a dream i need to hurry because it could end within any minute now. But if this is reality i cant let any 1 c what im doing to her. Take her over to a corner, she doesn't resist cuz i am chad:chad:. I pull down her pants i Prepare 2 take her doggy style. I hear my middle school friends yelling Wtf r u doing.

I wake up from dream, all my highschool friends are laughing at me cuz i was humping the sofa :feels:. I dont have enough time 2 react until i wake up again.

I realize im now truely awake in my bed and say 2 myself if i ever doubt im in a dream well im probably in 1. Yet I continue doing this 1 dream over and over with slight differences :feelsrope:

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
49d 15h 45m
I wish I had dreams that I fucked girls, only happend to me 1 time that when I wasn't able to cum:feelsbadman:

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
45d 14h 24m
True in the end people don't even laugh at u anymore bcuz u r alone. Endtimes buddy boyo endtimes:feelsYall: