Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every fucker where I live has a niggerdog (pitbull)

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
I firmly believe you can judge a person based on what kind of dog they have and whenever I walk in the park I see these fucking pitnigger dogs EVERYWHERE. Seriously, they seem to be the most common dog type where I live. Just proves to me that I live in a shithole neighborhood surrounded by low IQ underclass dysgenic SCUM. They say it's the owner not the breed. It's BOTH. Pitniggers are inherently violent, unpredictable monsters that will have no problem going insane for no reason and ripping off your kid's face. So why does ANYONE choose to own a dog like that over literally ANY OTHER BREED? So yes, it is the owners as well because pitbulls seem to attract the absolute scummiest, lowest pieces of human filth. You will never meet an intelligent, friendly pitbull owner. They are all trash.

ffs these dogs are supposed to be illegal in my country but the police don't do shit so we constantly have maulings and people being killed by these filthy fucking animals. I fucking despise these cunt animals and their owners :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

SeetheBot9000

Those who own them fit in with the type of unhinged, vicious, and monstrous nigger-dog a pitbull is; quite right to be wary of them, a handgun seeming useful if you accidentally trip one of the 30 random tripwires you're somehow supposed to know about according to the owner, getting the pitbull to turn on its mauling instinct. :feelswhat:

Last edited:
same here problem here I am guessing you live in a bit of a rougher neighborhood as I don't see normal people with them problem is retarded drug addicts let them wander sometimes as they probably are too fucked up to remember to close their gate. I've made 5 calls to the humane society in the past 2 years and carry dog spray. (would carry a firearm but Canada is gay)

>violence is bad
You'r faggot