Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every foid I’m talking to is disgusted by me

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
They always do the same face this face

man I want to bash their faces so much

Attachments

• C46F795A-D2C2-42A8-A606-D16675BC1DB9.jpeg
    C46F795A-D2C2-42A8-A606-D16675BC1DB9.jpeg
    107.5 KB · Views: 49
Mogs me for talking to them
I talk to like 4-5 foids a year on average sometimes it’s less but it always happened this way

and when they talk to you like you're a retarded kid

same :feelscomfy: only their expression is a bit more fearful since they recognize that I have nothing to lose :feelsLSD:

how do you come up to them? I don't have balls to do it

They sometimes make „gagging noises“ when they pass me

I wish I was low inhib enough to approach foids. :feelsautistic:

You should not have the balls to do it if you are not at least Chadlite, because it has no point otherwise

Even worse when theyre in a group and so apparently nice to you then give each other the look of disgust and unsettlement that they think you wont take note of. stupid fucking cunts.

Even worse when theyre in a group and so apparently nice to you then give each other the look of disgust and unsettlement that they think you wont take note of. stupid fucking cunts.
I hate this, they'll start whispering things to each other about you.

It’s just randomly or mandatory
They sometimes make „gagging noises“ when they pass me
Yeah they shout randomly too
To make fun of me
Yeah they also say ewww and shitt

I hate this, they'll start whispering things to each other about you.
fuck i remember this now, I remember trying to call out roasties for doing that, it went about as well as you'd expect

yes, i also CAN'T BREED

fuck i remember this now, I remember trying to call out roasties for doing that, it went about as well as you'd expect
They ignore you and carry on doing it anyway because nothing you say has any weight to it? That's what happens when I try to stand up for myself.

They ignore you and carry on doing it anyway because nothing you say has any weight to it? That's what happens when I try to stand up for myself.
yeah, and they felt comfortable talking over me too, i remember i created a massive conflict when they pushed me too hard, they want to break something i owned as a way to assert dominance or some shit, and i told on them to the teacher, led to enormous amounts of seethe :lul:

that was a long time ago tho JFL

same :feelscomfy: only their expression is a bit more fearful since they recognize that I have nothing to lose :feelsLSD:
Do you have a house? Are your parents still with you? Those are the things in my life that prevent me from seeing myself as having "Nothing to lose".

Do you have a house? Are your parents still with you? Those are the things in my life that prevent me from seeing myself as having "Nothing to lose".
I live with my mom dad and grandparents are dead

B-but did you t-try to respect these whamen a-anon?

Nigga today at school I only talked to 2 people, my CAD teacher and a normie that sits next to me in Spanish. Neither were girls, the last time I talked to a girl was a last week.
Last time I talked to girl was a year ago

Keeping the thread's relevance, allow me to obey the rules and relay a short story:

Aspie John, a programming fledgling, was foruming one day when he encountered a new individual: NotAshley.

NotAshley was one year older, Canadian, and White. However, she was emotional and autistic like Aspie John. Furthermore, she was also a fellow Lua scripter...

Anony Ash

Ash Anony

They exchanged words, at times:

"Yeah, he's cool, but he overuses the quotation marks a bit too much"

The grew as programmers, gradually:

Java

Java1

Aspie John went on hiatus, experimenting with 'C' and pure Lua, which led to him creating modules and libraries to solve competitive programming problems. He also perfected his string-matching skills and studied the principles of Computer Science(Bit representation, data compression algorithms, Assembly, bytecode, logic gates, programming paradigms).

(Sadly, Aspie John was too insecure to discuss such things with the veteran programmers of the Scripters forum)

Fenv

Voltage

He was attracted to her knowledge and personality. Yet, there was something else:

Reality

Reality0

Reality1

Aspie John considered her lover to be an associate of his:

Pretentious

(He was autistic, like Ashley and Aspie John)

And so, the attraction faded with time, though they were mentioned together on one final occasion:

NotABot

Few foids have enjoyed my presence...

Keeping the thread's relevance, allow me to obey the rules and relay a short story:

Aspie John, a programming fledgling, was foruming one day when he encountered a new individual: NotAshley.

NotAshley was one year older, Canadian, and White. However, she was emotional and autistic like Aspie John. Furthermore, she was also a fellow Lua scripter...

View attachment 573282

View attachment 573284

They exchanged words, at times:

"Yeah, he's cool, but he overuses the quotation marks a bit too much"

The grew as programmers, gradually:

View attachment 573296

View attachment 573297

Aspie John went on hiatus, experimenting with 'C' and pure Lua, which led to him creating modules and libraries to solve competitive programming problems. He also perfected his string-matching skills and studied the principles of Computer Science(Bit representation, data compression algorithms, Assembly, bytecode, logic gates, programming paradigms).

(Sadly, Aspie John was too insecure to discuss such things with the veteran programmers of the Scripters forum)

View attachment 573298

View attachment 573299

He was attracted to her knowledge and personality. Yet, there was something else:

View attachment 573286

View attachment 573287

View attachment 573288

Aspie John considered her lover to be an associate of his:

View attachment 573293
(He was autistic, like Ashley and Aspie John)

And so, the attraction faded with time, though they were mentioned together on one final occasion:

View attachment 573304

Few foids have enjoyed my presence...
Are you aspie John?