Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EVERY foid has a boyfriend, husband or a Fiancée

B

bcroger

Legend
★★
I work in a government office in a small town right outside Dallas Texas (the deep south. )Mostly black/hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth. Homeless women on the streets of Bangladesh mog these landwhales. Almost all the foids at my workplace are married or have boyfriends. Almost no exceptions. I mean mostly all their husbands/boyfriends are overweight or obese ethnic men, so its not like they are dating Chad like some incels suggest, but they do have someone.

Almost everyone of those obese animals would cheat on their "boyfriend" with a high value man (Chad) if he would commit to having a long term relationship with them. If a foid brings up their "boyfriend" they are rejecting you. Husband or fiancée, sure, but not boyfriend; thats a rejection.

Last edited:
I hate young couples so much.

and they're all cheating too

Agreed. It's absolutely astonishing how easily and often people get together. It's like this gigantic world that you somehow aren't a part of.

It's just brutal beyond belief, and it's only going to get even more brutal as time goes on. It's a cosmic joke, and the joke is on you.

especially at my age

Agreed. It's absolutely astonishing how easily and often people get together. It's like this gigantic world that you somehow aren't a part of.

It's just brutal beyond belief, and it's only going to get even more brutal as time goes on. It's a cosmic joke, and the joke is on you.

Most people meet online, so how are ugly guys getting whores?

Agreed, wide observed phenomenon, they are all married, engaged, taken etc. and they can practice serial monogamy

Even if they arent with a commited BF atm they can have a FwB, situationship or be texting multiple guys, theres no female out there going around that isnt talking to a guy in some capacity like us incels