Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Every Femoid Hates Me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Every femoid hates me. I know it because they all look disgusted when they look to me. And to IT lurkers: No I am not dirty. I take showers you retards. It's over for 5'7 dwarfs like me.

I wish I could stick needles in the eyes of foids

These women are giving you nasty stares because their personality detectors are going off bro. They can tell you have a bad personaliteehee, but they can't tell when their boyfriend has antisocial personality disorder and a history of domestic violence. Tough luck buddy boyo.

These women are giving you nasty stares because their personality detectors are going off bro. They can tell you have a bad personaliteehee, but they can't tell when their boyfriend has antisocial personality disorder and a history of domestic violence. Tough luck buddy boyo.
:feelskek:

True, I got looks of anger and disgust yesterday. :fuk:

I hate women far more than they hate me:feelsthink:
Unfortunately that’s probably unlikely. Most of the violent things we spew on here towards women on here infrequently, is what they wish to do us to every morning they wake up.

Women are violent animals, don’t underestimate their hatred