Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every female you work with at job or at university has moaned while being fucked hard

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★★
No matter how "professional" a woman tries to appear, just remember that she was spread across a bed getting fucked hard by someone better than you.

Thanks for making me feel like killing myself. In all seriousness though, it's true, and no female is really professional

I bet I am better than them at counter strike.
And if you aren't then you truly have zero redeeming qualities. Just completely inferior.
Thanks for making me feel like killing myself. In all seriousness though, it's true, and no female is really professional
Yep and we're all supposed to act like it's professional. We're supposed to pretend it's the same as just talking to just another man, when in reality the being in front of us had its holes filled from top to bottom with cock. Probably moaned in bed in some very submissive position.

Can't take them seriously. Just another man's thing.

Yep and we're all supposed to act like it's professional. We're supposed to pretend it's the same as just talking to just another man, when in reality the being in front of us had its holes filled from top to bottom with cock. Probably moaned in bed in some very submissive position.
:bigbrain:

And if you aren't then you truly have zero redeeming qualities. Just completely inferior.

Yep. Women are almost all childish sluts, regardless of how professional they seem at the moment. A man will sacrifice his happiness for his family, while a woman will sacrifice her family for her happiness

Can't take them seriously. Just another man's thing.
So when you're forced to work with a woman, you're forced to interact with another man's thing. You can't even interact with the man, just one of his possessions that exists to pleasure him.

100%, doesn't matter if she's dressed formal and has a drab suit if her cunt is a diseased spew of slime

And the funny thing is I don't even particularly view women as "sex objects," they view THEMSELVES as that *FOR THE RIGHT MAN* Not a sex object for you, but for chad.
Like on one hand a woman's supposed to give you orders and shiet and then later tonight she acts like a fleshlight for a man.

I will never be a woman's sexual fantasy. I will never make a woman scream in pleasure:cryfeels:

Yup.

Also when she speaks to you, remember she had a cock in her mouth yesterday night.

That's similar to how I cope with being isolated in public. Mfs my age try to look like they better than me, they are higher class, I cope with that they are humans too, they are also filthy, they also take a shit naked, no need to act you're precious. You are just a filthy mortal

Its hilarious when foids try to appear professional and serious. All I see is a fucktoy - cum draining moaning screaming doll.

I will never be a woman's sexual fantasy. I will never make a woman scream in pleasure:cryfeels:
ok then make yourself scream in pleasure

why do u care so much abt making foids happy, they didn't care abt u