Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over every female you see outside has had cum on her face

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
title.

there are no such thing as virgin girls past like 18. you would have better luck finding a unicorn or leprechaun then an adult female virgin.
no matter how seemingly innocent or ""different"" a femoid is, she has had cum on her face, possibly as soon as the previous night.

how the fuck do u cope knowing people are having regular daily sex as a normal recreational and casual activity without any strings attached.

i cant even imagine the act of sex let alone people having it daily. it's literally a basic human need that we are deprived off, like food and water. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek:

also i had a therapist once reiterate the already debunked IT-tier platitude to just "ignore girls bro and live for yourself", the irony was he married his HS oneitis and has a whole family, and hes telling me that i dont need that, i asked him what he would do if he didn't have a wife/kids at the next appointment and he legit said he would probably be lost and not know what to do. THIS IS PROOF THAT THERAPISTS DON'T GIVE A SINGLE FUCK AND JUST SPEW WHATEVER LIES THEY WANT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DOLLAR SIGN TO THEM

Well, not everyone. More like 85%.

Keep projecting, your mother is definitely a currywhore, unlike mine. GG. :feelskek:
LMFAO muslim women are the biggest whores, especially traditional ones pretending to believe in allah.

fucking disgusting.
I hate foids

Everyone knows foids lose their virginity at the age of 13-14

LMFAO muslim women are the biggest whores, especially traditional ones pretending to believe in allah.
You are a deluded hindu dindu faggot. Sucks to know you were raised by a legit currywhore.

My trash psychologist told me the same "You don't need a girlfriend to have a happy life, sweety".

People that say that thing don't have a damn apex clue whas true loneliness and lack of affection is.

Everyone pretty much knows these days that to get a woman's real "body count" you basically take the number she gives you and multiply it by at least three in order to get anything close to resembling the real total.

Everyone pretty much knows these days that to get a woman's real "body count" you basically take the number she gives you and multiply it by at least three in order to get anything close to resembling the real total.

I've thought about that as well

mom mogged fuark
People with whore moms always project lmfao. They cannot fathom that not every mom is a whore like theirs so they start coping hard af. JFL.

People with whore moms always project lmfao. They cannot fathom that not every mom is a whore like theirs so they start coping hard af. JFL.
Ikr, my mother has never touched any man outside my father and her phone is the cleanest you could see.

Ikr, my mother has never touched any man outside my father and her phone is the cleanest you could see.
Ma shaa Allah. Same here and I know plenty of others that were the same way. That is the grace of Allah, these anti-islam cucks can't comprehend that women like that exist so they start projecting their own whore moms onto others. JFL, especially at the hindu dindu cuck I quoted.

Ma shaa Allah. Same here and I know plenty of others that were the same way. That is the grace of Allah, these anti-islam cucks can't comprehend that women like that exist so they start projecting their own whore moms onto others. JFL, especially at the hindu dindu cuck I quoted.
u literally just have to indoctrinate women from the very start, else its pointless.

u literally just have to indoctrinate women from the very start, else its pointless.
Exactly but sometimes there are genuine degenerates that cannot help but be big sluts but these are very rare. I know someone like that.

Exactly but sometimes there are genuine degenerates that cannot help but be big sluts but these are very rare. I know someone like that.
well the good old stone throwing still exists

well the good old stone throwing still exists
Not if they run away and live somewhere else. Imagine raising a daughter, you spend years working your butt off for her and then one day she stabs you in the back for some dick. Absolutely brutal. No wonder so many honor killings take place over the world.

Not if they run away and live somewhere else. Imagine raising a daughter, you spend years working your butt off for her and then one day she stabs you in the back for some dick. Absolutely brutal. No wonder so many honor killings take place over the world.
less and less men agree with honor killings, its a tradegy. Its almost completely gone in turkey and only exists in the based eastern parts.

less and less men agree with honor killings, its a tradegy. Its almost completely gone in turkey and only exists in the based eastern parts.
It is happening frequently in Pakistan, absolutely based. I smile everytime I across another article about honor killing.