Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every ethnic girl desires a white man.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Race mixing will become even more common now that Harry has married a black woman. Every single ethnic woman already desires a white man as it is and, with the latest events, they will become more hopeful that they will catch a tall blue eyed man. It is over for ethnic men. You are at the bottom of the barrel and there is no way you will ever crawl your back up.

Just date white girls instead.

The white LARPers on here will continue to deny this

I'm Russian. Slavs are not considered white anyway. Even if they do, would an ethnic femoid choose 5,6 white "man" with wrist size about 6.4 and non-existent jawline over some good-looking ethnic guy? I highly doubt so.

Every white girl desires an agressive man, which is a trait usually displayed by black males, so one could say white girls desire black men.

Think of it this way: the best looking and richest ethnic males will get poosy. So will the mediocre and alpha white males. This seems to be the natural outcome of globalizing the sexual market.

4c61b0e377639c3df401fc8a2c32123a.jpg

ethnic women aren't human so they don't count.

I mean, any of us can get an abo woman but does that really count?
R770254 6547801

Every white girl desires an agressive man, which is a trait usually displayed by black males, so one could say white girls desire black men.
That's BS. White women want good looking white guys.

Then it truly shows your subhumanity if you are a white Incel

Not necessarily, there are differing preferences. You guys are acting like every ethnic in the west is a virgin. Ethnics have a giant disadvantage online but in person it's really not that bad.

Think of it this way: the best looking and richest ethnic males will get poosy. So will the mediocre and alpha white males. This seems to be the natural outcome of globalizing the sexual market.

4c61b0e377639c3df401fc8a2c32123a.jpg
Lmao, look at Carlton in the bottom right pic. Whats going on big guy?

That's BS. White women want good looking white guys.
And if they can't get a good looking white guy they go for good looking blacks, and if they can't find a good looking black they go for any black they can find.

Not necessarily, there are differing preferences. You guys are acting like every ethnic in the west is a virgin. Ethnics have a giant disadvantage online but in person it's really not that bad.
The only ethnics which have a disadvantage online are the curries, and that's because of the whole bobs n vagene meme. Trust me, unless a white guy is an 8+/10 chad, the woman is gonna choose the ethnic every time because it's trendy to race mix

The only ethnics which have a disadvantage online are the curries, and that's because of the whole bobs n vagene meme. Trust me, unless a white guy is an 8+/10 chad, the woman is gonna choose the ethnic every time because it's trendy to race mix
I'm not going to even bother making original responses. At this point i've argued against dumb whitecels who deny that ethnics have a very big disadvantage in dating that I can just copy and paste my old comments like so:

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how white men had a higher reply rate among all races than any other race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how white men got a positive score from everyone except for black women whom they got a neutral rating from, even white women didn't get positive scores across the board.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how once again, white men had a very high probability of getting replies compared to other races, specifically this time from ethnic women more than white women, but even then they still were the only ones white women showed interest in.

This extends to hookup culture too.

a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.png

Statistically you have over twice the chance to HOOK UP with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.

I wouldnt mind if i could get the white ones

@13k
Thank you for your support. I am glad to have done my part for the racepill science.

It's actually other way around. I really like those posters you just listed. Tellem-t, priceofcope and itsover. Prime time of examples of JBW.

Princeofcope: 7-8/10 blac dude rated by other incels. Weed was so adamant that he would get more matches than him. He ran a tinder experiement with his pics. 1 day of swipe in UK, 0 matches.

Tellem-T: 6'4'' uber chad, according to incels. KHHDV

itsOVER: 4/10 subhuman (rated by other incels when he first posted his picture before he revealed his thailand story)
View attachment 14710

"TRUECEL" white: slayer of gooks, has a bastard child
CHAD ETHNIC: never had sex in his life.

Hell, i tried to convince master to unban itsOVER, cos I liked how mad he got JBW deniers.
They have both said that they only want white girls. Volcels, plain and simple.

Cope, only the self-hating deathniks do.

I'm not going to even bother making original responses. At this point i've argued against dumb whitecels who deny that ethnics have a very big disadvantage in dating that I can just copy and paste my old comments like so:

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how white men had a higher reply rate among all races than any other race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how white men got a positive score from everyone except for black women whom they got a neutral rating from, even white women didn't get positive scores across the board.

Note how once again, white men had a very high probability of getting replies compared to other races, specifically this time from ethnic women more than white women, but even then they still were the only ones white women showed interest in.

a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.png

Statistically you have over twice the chance to HOOK UP with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.
That's all online dating, which is dating for the dredges of society. I mean, a truly attractive stacey or a truly attractive ethnic tyrone is not gonna use that shit. I mean all the women that use tinder are either fat or bots. The real attractive girls we look for go to the clubs, where they desire the ethnic men. Using online dating is not indicative of the actual population that is worth fucking

lets assume for a second they indeed don't like ethnic girls for the sake of the argument.

According to you JBW law deniers, they should be easily get white girls right ? Both uberchads. how come these guys end up with 0 matches after 1 full day of right swipe spamming ?
According to you, they should be swimming in white pussy.
And yet here they are, both KHHDV. meanwhile people who you think are truecels get banned for bragging and how they fucked ethnic women before.

really makes you think doesnt it
They are mental. Tellem-Tyrone is still pussywhipped by his mom and has probably never even tried. He's a pathetic whiner.

That's all online dating, which is dating for the dredges of society. I mean, a truly attractive stacey or a truly attractive ethnic tyrone is not gonna use that shit. I mean all the women that use tinder are either fat or bots. The real attractive girls we look for go to the clubs, where they desire the ethnic men. Using online dating is not indicative of the actual population that is worth fucking
"The only ethnics which have a disadvantage online are the curries"
"ACTUALLY I TAKE THAT BACK, ONLINE DATING STATS DON'T COUNT!"

At least be fucking consistent.

lets assume for a second they indeed don't like ethnic girls for the sake of the argument.

According to you JBW law deniers, they should easily be able to get white girls right ? Both uberchads. how come these guys end up with 0 matches after 1 full day of right swipe spamming ?
According to you, they should be swimming in white pussy.
And yet here they are, both KHHDV. meanwhile people who you think are truecels get banned for bragging and how they fucked ethnic women before.

really makes you think doesnt it
Lmao, I wouldn't brag if i fucked an ethnic woman. Any non-white woman is ugly by my books. They stink, they look like men, they have mustaches, they have brown/black eyes. White women are the only true real women that will allow you to escape inceldom

Cope, only the self-hating deathniks do.
Deep down all ethnics are self hating, even if they don't admit it they know they're inferior.

"The only ethnics which have a disadvantage online are the curries"
"ACTUALLY I TAKE THAT BACK, ONLINE DATING STATS DON'T COUNT!"

At least be fucking consistent.
lol, there's a difference between trolling for white pussy on tinder and harassing roasties on their facebooks and instagrams by DMing them "post bitch lasagna milk truk just arrive"

Cope, data and statistics show that the OP's assertion is true.

Cope, data from a small sample =/= representative of every ethnic. If you think it's true, you're autistic.
Deep down all ethnics are self hating, even if they don't admit it they know they're inferior.

This is what we call projection. We aren't insecure like you are, buddy boyo.

@EthnicelNL Just lol.

So the BBC meme is officially over, thank god. Every race is more likely to get responses than black men.

This is what we call projection. We aren't insecure like you are, buddy boyo.

@EthnicelNL Just lol.
What have we got to be proud of? Our countries are shitholes and our people are ugly as sin.

If only. They desire Chads & princes, not beer guzzling average Joe.

What have we got to be proud of? Our countries are shitholes and our people are ugly as sin.

They are "shitholes" because of the US' foreign policy, just lol if you don't know this. Face it, buddy, not everyone is a self-hating deathnik like you. The majority of us are still self-respecting ethnics.

Even if they want white men, they don't want omega men. No advantage here, maybe race mixing, but no omega mixing. Except maybe a few exceptions, where origin in poor 3rd world countries and relative wealth of western men can help to overcome the otherwise inescapable omega state, and maybe men can reach a lower beta status.

That guy is a low IQ religious antifa/commie. Don't bother with him.

all they can come up with is random google images. You can do that for anything. I can come up with tons of ugly and poor men with gfs.
Which is the same tactic blue pillers use to attempt to disprove the black pill. Really makes you think.

That guy is a low IQ religious antifa/commie. Don't bother with him.

You're retarded if you think I'm a commie, communists are bad but at least they are not as bad as capitalists.

ethnic IQ strikes again.
If USA foreign policy with a spending less than 1% of their GDP is more than enough to turn our homelands insufferable shitholes, what does that tell you ?

• No opportunities in life. even if you study lets say biomedical engineering, you have basically 0 opportunity to find a position where you can design medical machines.
  • Political instability, you NEVER know when the next civil war is gonna hit the country. I expect the next civil war to take place in turkey for example.
  • Religious bigotry. Muh hadith muh quran verse. half of the internet is censored
  • MUCH MUCH MORE wide spread inceldom. very common for a 25yo dude to be virgin if he couldnt marry to donkey looking cousin/sister. why do you think there is a meme about sandniggers fucking donkeys ? BECAUSE IT IS REAL. A generation of men lost their virginity to donkeys/dogs. 100% serious.
  • Nepotism and favoritism: I know it also happens in europe but at least in west you can have a decent job if you graduate from university. merit is much important here than it is in middle east.
  • Even if you manage to get a respectable job in ME, the money you will be making will be peanuts compared to what you make in west. their currency isnt worth the paper it's printed on, everything is more expensive. Enjoy spending your monthly salary to a game on steam. JFL
  • Corruption is the norm and every state institution imaginable is corrupted to teeth.
  • You need to save for YEARS to buy a good car.
  • Inbreeding, enough said. Even if you are not result of cousin marriage, your father is.
  • Depreciation of money, there is a legit chance of your salary losing 75% worth in matter of weeks.
  • Ugly as sin people. A nation of 5'5'' swarthy, crooked nosed sand monkeys.
  • Low IQ, you think hillybilly trailer trash is bad ? wait until you see underbelly of arab society.
yeah brah, all of these are because le big bad whitey be keeping us down.

Political instability is a direct cause of US' foreign policy, you moron. JFL at being this low IQ.

Do you guys maybe think that most whites do not wish to racemix and wash away their genes?

Cope, data from a small sample =/= representative of every ethnic. If you think it's true, you're autistic.
Lmao, literally tens of millions of users on Tinder and OKCupid is a "small" sample size.

You JBW deniers always spout dumb claims without fact checking first, it's ridiculous.

Lmao, I wouldn't brag if i fucked an ethnic woman. Any non-white woman is ugly by my books. They stink, they look like men, they have mustaches, they have brown/black eyes. White women are the only true real women that will allow you to escape inceldom

So high IQ that the ghost of Steven Hawking desires to consult with him

White man that is not incel looking.

lets say that is true (it has some truth to it even though not 100%), but lets say for the sake of argument US foreign policy is the direct reason why our countries are politcally unstable war zones.

what does that tell you ? what does the fact that US is more than capable to shape our countries into straight up battle field shitholes with a spending less than 1% of their GDP tell you ?

JFL
also >ignoring all other points

I am ignoring your other points because a lot of those are in direct correlation with what I said, JFL. To answer your question, it says that politicans are greedy power-hungry cunts who will do anything to please their Americunt masters.
Lmao, literally tens of millions of users on Tinder and OKCupid is a "small" sample size.

You JBW deniers always spout dumb claims without fact checking first, it's ridiculous.

No, the sample size is much smaller than the tens of millions you're pulling out of your ass. JBW is legit, but to say every ethnic female is a deathnik is giga cope.

Whitecel = volcel

The most brutal racepill. Don't believe the bullshit about them "no preference for white guys"
Watch how they act instead.
Whitecel = volcel

These are my personal favourite pics about this topic

Selection 078

Evidence3

Selection 077