Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel every encounter with foids just make me want to fuck them even more

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
this morning i had a hearing check. it was a small room with some foid that said stuff i needed to try to hear. she touched me alot to put special headphones on me and shit and i just want to fuck her there so bad
in the lobby there was another foid that worked there she was a tattoo whore i just looked at her so much untill she closed her door !

this afternoon i went to the supermarket. the cashier looked good and had a top that just made me want to tear it apart to expose those tits
something like that just with big tits

we talked for around 2 minutes cuz i had to recover my membership there and she was pretty nice which was very weird and only made it much worse. i just wanted to fuck her so bad
came home to fap to her like a cuck while tonight chad will be balls deep inside her

i cant escape this shit. I JUST CANT. why im not a chad? WHY
i live alone now in an apartment i rent. it means i can basicly have foids over all day and fuck them. but im not cuz im ugly.
if i was a chad i could basicly have a different stacy in my apartment everyday!!!!!!!!!!!! can you imagine??????

let me have a foid! FFFFSFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

yes man, that's the reason I hate going outside. It's torture.
btw that's also one of the reasons I quit my job, I just went mad.

I know that feeling. It physically hurts me seeing hot women as I know that they are out of my reach in this reality.
This life is one big suck fest.

its over for sexualcels.

yes man, that's the reason I hate going outside. It's torture.
btw that's also one of the reasons I quit my job, I just went mad.
i just quit my school coz i couldnt handle this shit anymore

Silly inkwell you're not allowed to have a sex drive :soy: :soy: :soy:

I know that feeling. It physically hurts me seeing hot women as I know that they are out of my reach in this reality.
This life is one big suck fest.
"How do you know that? Just have confidence and try inkel :soy: :soy: :soy: "

>The only reason you can’t get pussy is because you don’t have your own place bro!!!

This is why I never move out from my parents place. Never had female interest come at me, so why would it suddenly come at me if I had my own place? It makes no difference, it’s not like they can just look at me and tell if I live with my parents or have my own place.

If you don’t get female interest while living with parents you ain’t getting it just because you moved out.

Fap before you go out bucko

i live alone now in an apartment i rent. it means i can basicly have foids over all day and fuck them. but im not cuz im ugly.
if i was a chad i could basicly have a different stacy in my apartment everyday!!!!!!!!!!!! can you imagine??????

i've been living like this for 7 years lol, nobody has ever slept in my 2-person bed besides me and some guy from my family who I had to house for a bit while he had trouble with his wife

it's so fucking brutal to go year after year like this fuck me
this afternoon i went to the supermarket. the cashier looked good and had a top that just made me want to tear it apart to expose those tits
BE CAREFUL BRAH, ONEITIS DANGER IF SHE'S THERE ALL THE TIME

I haven’t had a conversation with a female my age in a long while now but simply observing them while going out to get grocceries or handling business is more than enough for me. The finality of my situation always hits hard whenever I see them

In a near future, they'll castrated ugly men. Those going to therapy have already chemical castration.
>The only reason you can’t get pussy is because you don’t have your own place bro!!!
They said that to someone here. From muh blackpilled people.
What a bunch of copers.

This is the problem with society today, as an ugly man you have no way to escape this reality unless you become mega super rich and famous which is like a 0,00000001% chance. Back in the day you would raid and pillage and every incel had a stacie. The fact that you could kill animals and foids couldn't was good enough for a beckie too.

R u NEET?
i have some small wealth for now, enough on few months of living but i dont need to spend since im living with parents so can live good for now, im moving to UK soon

i have some small wealth for now, enough on few months of living but i dont need to spend since im living with parents so can live good for now, im moving to UK soon
Where r you from? :feelstrash:

Just step outside theory is suicide fuel for ugly men!

I wish a foid at least wanted to talk to me

this morning i had a hearing check. it was a small room with some foid that said stuff i needed to try to hear. she touched me alot to put special headphones on me and shit and i just want to fuck her there so bad
in the lobby there was another foid that worked there she was a tattoo whore i just looked at her so much untill she closed her door !

View attachment 148265

we talked for around 2 minutes cuz i had to recover my membership there and she was pretty nice which was very weird and only made it much worse. i just wanted to fuck her so bad
came home to fap to her like a cuck while tonight chad will be balls deep inside her

i cant escape this shit. I JUST CANT. why im not a chad? WHY

How does this:
0597 big lips pussy
Source 3
make you feel?