Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every dude with money is going to have six-pack abs

Just reveal your abs brah.

To get real six packs you need low bf

no abs for your face or race sadly

Disgusting. This is basically a milder form of what transsexuals go through, but for heterosexuals. You just have to eat less, you stupid idiot. Why would you risk a decrease in life quality for this shit?

This reminds me of the woman in Germany that had her nipples died off, because they cut them off and reattached them for breast enlargement surgery.

Disgusting. This is basically a milder form of what transsexuals go through, but for heterosexuals. You just have to eat less, you stupid idiot. Why would you risk a decrease in life quality for this shit?

This reminds me of the woman in Germany that had her nipples died off, because they cut them off and reattached them for breast enlargement surgery.

It's not that simple.

There are people who eat a healthy diet and exercise, but their fat distribution is different.

It's not that simple.

There are people who eat a healthy diet and exercise, but their fat distribution is different.

Then you just have to reach an even lower bodyfat percentage. Go single digit.

6 pack surgery.... even I'm not that deluded to think that would ever be a good idea.

If you want a 6pack THAT bad just work the fuck out enough and diet properly

Then you just have to reach an even lower bodyfat percentage. Go single digit.
Fuck that shit. I got lipo. I was eating less and less every day and looked faggy. Now I am jacked and am as thin as I've ever been.

Fuck that shit. I got lipo. I was eating less and less every day and looked faggy. Now I am jacked and am as thin as I've ever been.

Really? Huh. Can you post some before and after pics. Now I am curious.

Not worth it tbh. Basically I am skinny fat and have stubborn body fat. Any skinny fat person knows they have to lose weight first. I kept reducing calories and tried keto. I lost muscle mass and had a pot belly like a pig. I thought fuck this shit! I started bulking again and got the fat cut out of me. I have no regrets in this regard.
I went to Czech Republic. They will carve out all your crap for 2000 euros.

To get real six packs you need low bf
And intermediate-level strength stats

Not worth it tbh. Basically I am skinny fat and have stubborn body fat. Any skinny fat person knows they have to lose weight first. I kept reducing calories and tried keto. I lost muscle mass and had a pot belly like a pig. I thought fuck this shit! I started bulking again and got the fat cut out of me. I have no regrets in this regard.
I went to Czech Republic. They will carve out all your crap for 2000 euros.
You won't ever get a six-pack just by leaning down if you're skinny-fat. You have to address both the fat and the skinny aspects of your physique, not just the fat. Preferably the fat one first; better nutrient-partitioning and aesthetics.

And intermediate-level strength stats

You won't ever get a six-pack just by leaning down if you're skinny-fat. You have to address both the fat and the skinny aspects of your physique, not just the fat. Preferably the fat one first; better nutrient-partitioning and aesthetics.
I don't know what you are exactly advocating here. All I know is I'm jacked as fuck and have the lowest abdomen fat I've ever had all thanks to a cheap easy operation which is near enough impossible to botch.

I don't know what you are exactly advocating here. All I know is I'm jacked as fuck and have the lowest abdomen fat I've ever had all thanks to a cheap easy operation which is near enough impossible to botch.
I'm just saying in general. Most skinny-fats aren't going to resort to liposuction nor do they have to, though that is definitely an option. Personally, as an extremeweightlosscel, I had problems with loose skin and gyno that had to be fixed with several procedures including lipo, which I had done within a single operation.

I'm just saying in general. Most skinny-fats aren't going to resort to liposuction nor do they have to, though that is definitely an option. Personally, as an extremeweightlosscel, I had problems with loose skin and gyno that had to be fixed with several procedures including lipo, which I had done within a single operation.
Gyno needs gland removal more often than not.

My genetics are shit and the fat cannot be depleted by natural means.

Gyno needs gland removal more often than not.

My genetics are shit and the fat cannot be depleted by natural means.
I just have really stubborn fat due to hyperplasia of the fat cells from obesecelling, and from being fairly low bf anyway. I have to go into extreme caloric deficits to lose fat at any appreciable rate.

mental illness