Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Every dog should be killed in the most painful way possible

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
Dogs are cruel evil creatures and the only people who act like they aren’t are foids (and we all know why that is). Imagine an innocent child walking down the street and then one of those stupid mutts starts ripping him to shreds. They are retarded creatures who have an insatiable thirst for 2 things: violence and sex.

The foids will defend them with their lives because it’s easier to fuck a dog while your husband is out than to sneak Tyrone through the back door. That’s the only reason women love dogs. 99% of little shits who hurt children and are so retarded they hump pillows. I’ve seen FEMALE dogs hump pillows. That’s beyond retarded . (i don’t think dogs have clits so I doubt it was rubbing against the pillow to cum.)

Dogs literally only hurt people. Most of them bite their owners too (not the foids because they enjoy fucking them). Cats are so much better, they are calm and cute. People push the narrative that cats don’t care about their owners but the truth is they do. They just aren’t hypertwats like dogs.

Every dog should be beaten half to death then they should be cut up (while still alive) and eaten.

Dumb shits.

Yapper

I think it depends on the breed. Pitbulls are niggers while golden retriever and Labradors are whites

Yeah dont like em, but its the nutters that are annoying.

Its crazy but my girlfriend CANT have a dog, i just hate em too much, so yeah and since I know these days its dog > non Chad boyfriend, its getting even thougher finding one.

you are sick in the head dude
i can say you that humans are worse than dogs

I don't hate dogs that much but they can be a pain in the ass, I like cats much more

Another based post by the man himself, mutts serve no purpose other than being snitches for feds and creampie-ing white foids. TDD.

Nah, just shitbulls, the rest are mostly OK:feelsjuice:.

Retarded post. Yeah some dogs maul toddlers to death but most don't. Plenty of them are chill or sweet. Yeah they're dumb as shit but it's still often abundantly clear that they are attached to you and care for you. Kinda like babies, retarded as fuck but it's obvious they are super attached to their loving parents.

Retarded post. Yeah some dogs maul toddlers to death but most don't. Plenty of them are chill or sweet. Yeah they're dumb as shit but it's still often abundantly clear that they are attached to you and care for you. Kinda like babies, retarded as fuck but it's obvious they are super attached to their loving parents.
Keep telling yourself that while Rex fucks your looksmatch

This. Dogs are disgusting, unnatural creatures brought into the world by humans with no purpose other than to bark like retards and shit and piss everywhere. You only have to compare them to their wolf forefathers to see how dysgenic and pathetic they are.

This. Dogs are disgusting, unnatural creatures brought into the world by humans with no purpose other than to bark like retards and shit and piss everywhere. You only have to compare them to their wolf forefathers to see how dysgenic and pathetic they are.
Exactly. They are inbred shits too

Keep telling yourself that while Rex fucks your looksmatch
Even if this is true, that's not the dog's fault. And not all dogs are owned by foids, plenty are owned by men and don't have sex with humans

Also I love cats but they can be cunts. I've had more cats injure me with their claws than dogs injure me

Keep telling yourself that. Your looksmatch is taking dog cock rn
Imagine being able to fuck any white woman on Earth but you have to make do with an incel's looksmatch, ovER for dogcels:fuk::dafuckfeels:.

As long as they aren’t in Europe
How can you like niggers more than dogs? Nigs and shitskins in general are 100x more dangerous than dogs and unlike dogs don't look cute but instead very very ugly.

Also, there is no place on Earth for the shitskin, not even in their native countries. Look at niggerland and curryland, such resource-rich regions of the world wasted on incompetent shitskins who can't do anything with them. Ceding a continent to them is like ceding one to dung beetles

humans are worse than dogs
I don't hate dogs that much but they can be a pain in the ass, I like cats much more

I've had more cats injure me with their claws than dogs injure me
I've been around many cats and the only times a cat has scratched me was while it was playing. Cats avoid confrontation unless they're cornered and from what I've seen, many people don't bother to pay attention to animals' obvious body language and don't respect their personal space. Both cats and dogs are capable of turning into monsters which attack innocents, but cats aren't "trained"(abused) to lash out and kill as much as dogs are, so I don't fear them as much.

How can you like niggers more than dogs? Nigs and shitskins in general are 100x more dangerous than dogs and unlike dogs don't look cute but instead very very ugly.

Also, there is no place on Earth for the shitskin, not even in their native countries. Look at niggerland and curryland, such resource-rich regions of the world wasted on incompetent shitskins who can't do anything with them. Ceding a continent to them is like ceding one to dung beetles
They are close ENOUGH to humams

They are close ENOUGH to humams
Why does that matter? Would you like if every dog in your country were replaced with a wild chimpanzee, since they're also CLoSeR tO hUmAnS?

I've been around many cats and the only times a cat has scratched me was while it was playing. Cats avoid confrontation unless they're cornered and from what I've seen, many people don't bother to pay attention to animals' obvious body language and don't respect their personal space. Both cats and dogs are capable of turning into monsters which attack innocents, but cats aren't "trained"(abused) to lash out and kill as much as dogs are, so I don't fear them as much.
Most cats I've met have been sweet or sometimes they just ignored me. I do feel like certain cats are just antisocial assholes tho

I know, why am I quoted