Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every day less and less hope

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Despite being 17 you i start to think more and more that its over. My mother, not tall and not attractive. Father... thin bones, not really attractive body, short torso, not strong facial features, no status and money. Im fucking my parents copy, i see that im like my father now. There is no hope for growth spurt to become taller or grow bigger torso. There is no hope to get sharp face when your parents are soft and semi-potato. There is no hope and no real motivation to get out of poorness. There is only pain and understanding that i cant even try change something because of lack of money when im still in puberty. Holy fucking shit

How tall are you? Since you are 17 I would recommend gymceling, I know a normie advice but you are 17 and at that age some copes could save you.

Unless you're naturally ugly as sin, 17 is a little too early to give up but a perfectly reasonable time to start worrying. Hope it works for ya even if that's an unrealistic wish.

> thinking your incel at 17 lol

Prove me that im wrong thinking that i am, bruh

because the average age for losing virginity is 18, fedup of you fucking edgy teens.

because the average age for losing virginity is 18, fedup of you fucking edgy teens.
What about my experience in relationships sphere? What can you tell me now?

What about my experience in relationships sphere? What can you tell me now?
Bit too early to give up man although i was bluepilled as fuck at your age