Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every day is an agony for me. Its either mental agony or physical. Or both.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Not a day goes by when I don't feel miserable. All I see are the shortcomings of my body, my life, and humanity in general. Nothing seems to be good in this world anymore. I hate having to fight every day to get to a better place while some get everything handed to them.

Life is unreasonably tough and unyielding with no respite if your parents, grandparents, and ancestors weren't intelligent enough to break their backs to overcome their weaknesses to create superior offspring.

Last edited:
ancestors weren't intelligent enough
Atleast they were intelligent enough to get you out of this shithole, mine were literal illiterates.

hate having to fight every day to get to a better place
I don't even have such a hope.
I'm just trying to leave society somehow and live somewhere alone in siberia with no internet. Every now and then I travel to the nearest village which will take me days even with a snow mobile. There I try to find internet and get some short lived social interaction online like a drug addict. Then travel back again to my cabin. -30% degrees with thick snow most of the year because all other livable spaces are already occupied on this earth. Then I just try to work on something every day, hunt. Read and study, can't really do anything that requires an internet connection. It sounds depressing but still better than having to be around normies everyday. Nobody would tell me what to do.

We're in hell and everyone with an ounce of power is a demon.