Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting every day i suffer abuse at the hands of whitey

Triple Zero

Triple Zero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
every day at my job i am forced to do all of the hard work while mayowhore cave monkey coworkers stand around and chat with each other
any time something over 10lbs needs lifting they will tell me to lift it. literally 10 fucking pounds. then stand around watching me move all of their shit.
i am treated like a fucking slave and will be making official complaint to management about the abuse i am suffering

wagecucking is a living hell for a autist

wagecucking is a living hell for a autist
Yeah everyone else where I work just chat the whole time while I either actually work or hide on my phone

Wageslaving makes spergs hate normalfags even more than before
its ironic how we get accused of all being cronically online shut-in neets who just need to"go outside", when in reality going outside, getting a job and interacting with the real world is the most blackpilling experience humanly possible

every day at my job i am forced to do all of the hard work while mayowhore cave monkey coworkers stand around and chat with each other
any time something over 10lbs needs lifting they will tell me to lift it. literally 10 fucking pounds. then stand around watching me move all of their shit.
i am treated like a fucking slave and will be making official complaint to management about the abuse i am suffering
WHITE LIVES MATTER MORE

its ironic how we get accused of all being cronically online shut-in neets who just need to"go outside", when in reality going outside, getting a job and interacting with the real world is the most blackpilling experience humanly possible
Interacting with normies only reminds you of their foul nature