Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every day I see chads and ugly women trying to get fucked by them and all I want is my 3/10 looksmatch but she tries to fuck chad too, of course

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
JFL, chads have the perfect life, unlimited tight young pussy while average men are literally left to rot in the dirt while their looksmatches fuck chads.

Sex is a basic need and you take that away from hard working men. Where are the days where an average guy could fuck the occasional hottie? Gone!

This is an issue. This is not healthy. The inceldomrate for sub 7/10 is problematic. Closing your eyes to it will not stop it.

Women, you need to take responsibility and share your body. All men deserve to fuck a tight wet young chick. Denying men that makes them lead unhappy lives. Surely you can fuck a 6/10 once in your life instead of the chads, right? It would make his life.

Fucking a tight wet pussy of a cute girl is a human right. Do not be selfish. Society will improve if all women and men have sex and funtion together. Don‘t isolate non-male models. We men like all kinds of women, too. We just want relationships and sex on a regular basis with cute girls. And you can have loving boyfriends.

Okay then... I guess this is what sexual frustration and deprivation does to you

They don't care. They'll simply say you're not entitled to their bodies and leave you to rot, feeling suicidal about yourself.

They don't care. They'll simply say you're not entitled to their bodies and leave you to rot, feeling suicidal about yourself.
Foids are biggest eugenists on the planet, nazis were nothing compared to them, that's why we need Final Solution for Foids problem.

George orwell sexual starvation impulse

Last edited:
life is unfair. all women want chad because they can get him.

Foids are biggest eugenists on the planet, nazis were nothing compared to them, that's why we need Final Solution for Foids problem.

View attachment 83078
At least nazi eugenics had a clear aim with what it wanted to accomplish. Foids are just responding to their primitive urges that often times makes them shower the most debased criminal degenerate scum with adoration so long as he has a good facial bone structure, and then, when they allow themselves to be impregnated by his sperm, spawn equally criminal, degenerate scum off spring