Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every day i get more worried

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I will be 30 in March and yet I still never had a girlfriend,everyone I know is married or are in a long time relationship, the thought of living like this for another 10 years time really makes me want to kill myself, but I'm too cowardly to fucking do it,maybe the best thing for me to do is to be to living the rest of my days in a mental hospital so I can be kept away from this pathetic society, but the days of locking up weirdos is long gone, so I am fucked regardless

What about 55, like me?
Still never had sex with a real girl.

My cope is seeing the divorce rates at 50% or higher and many marriages we don't get to be in that house or room with them when alone, everyone puts on a good face in public to try to show its working. There was a few videos posted here about that Brazillian Chad and Stacey looking great on Instagram but he threw her off a roof...

Many of the people who go mgtow claim to have been married and it turned to hell....

Grass is always greener idea, i think movies and tv brainwash us to believe its what we should do but reality is there's probably some tie in with the advertising industry and people married tend to eat out more, buy more plane tickets, spend more on movies, buy more vehicles, buy a home, then spend more money on certain products.