Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Every day I feel suffering of this world overwhelming me

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
Like I think of all those innocent incels hated by society and treated in the worst possible manner, all those innocent animals who were eaten alive in anguish by their predators, all those animals and humans fighting over mates to breed with and causing those who lose pain and humilitation. All those lies and deceptions of those who rule and those who are ruled. All the fear and anger that is being felt right now. Constant unnecessary struggle. You would argue that the purpose of living beings is to experience and see creation in full glory, but what is the point if the experience itself is filled with fear and pain. What is the point of experiencing world in which you either eat or are eaten. This is not world I could call worthy of preservation nor existing at all. This world should never be created, should be forgotten and deleted completely. This wicked treacherous version of life, existence and reality is pitiful. Of no worth and meaning. The guiding point prevailing in this real is pain and fear of it. When I will die with me this nightmare will perish. Because it all wasnt real at all, it was simulated reality all along. But now I know how to evade and defeat the archons so their tricks wont work on me anymore. Those vile beasts disguised as grays, reptlinians, mantis and human with destructon of demiurge will be destroyed and forgotten. At the end it will be me in oneness with real universe who will be in state of serenity and peace.

Yeah we are genetic trash hold up alive by society

This world is an absolute shithole. Humanity has managed to carve out a small slice of decency at the cost of the entire planet and every other form of life suffering terribly for it. Even if you have everything that life has to offer, good looks, money, a loving wife and children, it's still not that great. And you're still surrounded by unbelievable suffering, which is the price of your "happiness." Life really isn't worth living for 99.999% of life forms on Earth. The only reason why we don't all kill ourselves is because this shithole of an existence has built in a strong natural instinct for self preservation.

at least there's cooming and video games :feelsokman:

This world is an absolute shithole. Humanity has managed to carve out a small slice of decency at the cost of the entire planet and every other form of life suffering terribly for it. Even if you have everything that life has to offer, good looks, money, a loving wife and children, it's still not that great. And you're still surrounded by unbelievable suffering, which is the price of your "happiness." Life really isn't worth living for 99.999% of life forms on Earth. The only reason why we don't all kill ourselves is because this shithole of an existence has built in a strong natural instinct for self preservation.
Life in the form known in this realm is not worth experiencing

This World IS Evil by Default. If you cant operate Said Evil , and be a Literal Fuck " . You will Suffer.

Look at those Weed Shitters and vile / degenerate Fat Cunts having Fun. Or lucked Out People . While you suffer in your Corner" . ( Because of Morals , shortcomings or Bad Luck etc ... )

This world is Backwards , might aswell act Like it.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Retardfuel @erenyeager @dungeondragon @IncelKing

Last edited: