Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every country is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
This picture wasn't taken in Greece, Italy or even Turkey or Egypt. It was taken in Saudi Arabia, the stronghold of Islam. JFL at those who still believe that Islam will rule the world and save them from inceldom. Look cuckery is invading the heart of the Muslim world. It's over!

If they are tourists that's what it's expected. Now if they're actual Arabs they should get burned alive

Ever since that simp MBS started to controll Saudia Arabia it has turned into shit JFL i hate how be licks the ass of the west

If they are tourists that's what it's expected. Now if they're actual Arabs they should get burned alive
She's Saudi and her husband too.

Except the holly land of incelistan

That picture is suifuel bro you know I’m sensitive towards that shit :feelsrope::feelsrope:

That picture is suifuel bro you know I’m sensitive towards that shit :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Bro I noticed you're depressed as fuck today. Go and fap at least 4 times; fapping relieves stress tbh.

Bro I noticed you're depressed as fuck today. Go and fap at least 4 times; fapping relieves stress tbh.
I’m always depressed mate. I’ve already fapped once today and I’m drained.

Islam can't win vs Iphone

I’m always depressed mate. I’ve already fapped once today and I’m drained.
Life as a sub 5 male is hell. I know what you're talking about. We're just distracting ourselves here from the meaningless of our lives. The rope awaits the lots of us tbh tbh
Islam can't win vs Iphone
Religion can't win vs Iphone

Life as a sub 5 male is hell. I know what you're talking about. We're just distracting ourselves here from the meaningless of our lives. The rope awaits the lots of us tbh tbh
My life is utterly worthless at this point and I don’t value it at all. I’d rather be dead tbh

Its in everywhere

We need society to collapse

Women are allowed to smoke in Saudi Arabia :lul:
absolute state

Pass me the rope boyos. Its time to leave this planet.

Even Saudi Arabia is becoming cucked. Its beyond over for clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: