Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious every cope has an end.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Talking about inceldom has finally grown boring to me. I no longer have any hate or jealousy. I don't see any point in complaining about my problems anymore. I feel everything I have ever experienced has been stated. Anything I ever wanted to discuss, has been discussed. It is a very weird feeling. For the first time, I truly feel I have reached some weird mental milestone where my life has peaked in some ways.

I truly feel that I am starting to become middle aged. No longer do I feel like a young adult in any way.

Every cope I've had now, has grown boring. All my traveling, reading, eating, talking, gaming. All has grown old. Life is complete.

Kinda went off on a tangent. But in summary, no matter how many copes you go thru, no matter what you do, no matter how much you try. Your life will peak and flatten out. There will be a point where nothing new remains. And I've reached it completely as of recent.

Only cope is the rope, I'll rope when I lose hope (in minecraft)

I’m reaching the end of my copes, as well.

Seems like you're finally living up to your name lol
Would you say your life was worth it? Or would your rather have been born as just a narrow minded but sex haver normie?
I'm interested in your answer because I think you're one of the oldest users around here and I feel like I will have the same destiny as yours inceldom-wise.

I would say you are free now but you will need more copes until die because you will get bored.

masturbation is eternal
IMG 7919

I feel the similar way.
I wasn't even here a full year and I feel like there's really not that much I can say or think about this condition.

Ok but what else will you do tho? Perhaps you are more depressed than usual and that is why you don't want to post here or travel, read etc.

Seems like you're finally living up to your name lol
Would you say your life was worth it? Or would your rather have been born as just a narrow minded but sex haver normie?
I'm interested in your answer because I think you're one of the oldest users around here and I feel like I will have the same destiny as yours inceldom-wise.
Life as a whole wasn't worth it I'd say. All my experiences, all my memories, all my effort. All of it in the face of time is meaningless. Especially so when so many of these memories are attached to painful moments. Cringy moments.

Even when I traveled to beautiful places, it didn't feel that magical in the end. True enjoyment in life comes from others in most cases. Without having a solid family, solid friend group and foids, experiences don't hold up in the long run.

In some ways the best moments also made the worse moments feel that much worse too.

Being born a shallow thoughtless NPC normie would've been preferable. Only way this life will end up being worth it to me is if I get to see to see the singularity or I reincarnate to the worlds I've dreamed of.

Ok but what else will you do tho? Perhaps you are more depressed than usual and that is why you don't want to post here or travel, read etc.
I will continue to wageslave and focus on my religion. Nothing else for me to do.

I will continue to wageslave and focus on my religion. Nothing else for me to do.
Then I suppose you are probably simply more depressed than usual if you can't enjoy any hobby (unless religion is your hobby).

One of the toughest blackpills tbh.

brutal bro, the day vidya/anime/movies/music is no longer enjoyable for me is going to be a brutal day

brutal bro, the day vidya/anime/movies/music is no longer enjoyable for me is going to be a brutal day
You will rope, because that's anhedonia.

Even when I traveled to beautiful places, it didn't feel that magical in the end. True enjoyment in life comes from others in most cases. Without having a solid family, solid friend group and foids, experiences don't hold up in the long run.
If no one is there to witness your achievements, then they are only for the satisfaction of your own curiosity. This satisfaction will not last long if you are constantly moving from one coping mechanism to another.

Milestones in human life validate our experiences. This is why any event or activity what makes a significant achievement worth pursuing. For teenagers, important milestones include high school graduation, valedictorian status, or any other academic accomplishment that makes them feel socially accepted. They continue to work towards these goals in order to receive positive feedback. and get you teen foid stacy.

For young men, establishing a family is a major milestone that can lead to a fulfilling life surrounded by people who care about them. Missing out on this experience can make many holidays and celebrations irrelevant (e.g., Christmas, Thanksgiving).

From a survival perspective, humans associate with tribes in order to avoid attack from other tribes. They feel validated for the work they contribute to the tribe.

Every coper has an end

Talking about inceldom has finally grown boring to me. I no longer have any hate or jealousy. I don't see any point in complaining about my problems anymore. I feel everything I have ever experienced has been stated. Anything I ever wanted to discuss, has been discussed. It is a very weird feeling. For the first time, I truly feel I have reached some weird mental milestone where my life has peaked in some ways.

I truly feel that I am starting to become middle aged. No longer do I feel like a young adult in any way.

Every cope I've had now, has grown boring. All my traveling, reading, eating, talking, gaming. All has grown old. Life is complete.

Kinda went off on a tangent. But in summary, no matter how many copes you go thru, no matter what you do, no matter how much you try. Your life will peak and flatten out. There will be a point where nothing new remains. And I've reached it completely as of recent.
Similar feelings recently bro. You explained it well. Wishing you luck

Well, I have grown bored of video games and movies.

Thankfully, I still get a lot of enjoyment out of music and running.

But, I feel the same way about the blackpill. I’ve only had a small number of posts, but I feel like I’ve said all I can say.
I’ve read a lot of incel content and it seems like it’s all already been said before.

I’d recommend jogging to help you feel better.
Get good shoes, like Brooks Ghost 15 or Saucony Endorphin Shift.
Then, just go for really slow jogs.
There’s no need to break any personal records.

I think every trucel who doesn't rope reaches this point eventually.

Life as a whole wasn't worth it I'd say. All my experiences, all my memories, all my effort. All of it in the face of time is meaningless. Especially so when so many of these memories are attached to painful moments. Cringy moments.

In some ways the best moments also made the worse moments feel that much worse too.

Being born a shallow thoughtless NPC normie would've been preferable. Only way this life will end up being worth it to me is if I get to see to see the singularity or I reincarnate to the worlds I've dreamed of.
I see. That's sad, but thanks for sharing your thoughts as an oldcel, it will probably help some of us and future incels as well. :feelsokman:

o.k mate I am 39 years of age what do you do now? and what are your feelings?

that's the fate of every young adult who doesn't manage to ascend in his youth years.
you cope, you might fall into the redpill and blackpill rabit hole then you realize that you're old now and not in your early and middle twenties and now you have more resposibilites.
i will try to enjoy my copes until i hit 30s myself and enter a middle age depression.

that's the fate of every young adult who doesn't manage to ascend in his youth years.
you cope, you might fall into the redpill and blackpill rabit hole then you realize that you're old now and not in your early and middle twenties and now you have more resposibilites.
i will try to enjoy my copes until i hit 30s myself and enter a middle age depression.
I am 39 mate soon I will be moveing out of my parents home still sufferning from depression and all the councelers are useless arssholes that pretend to ring you when they have not.