Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every Cope Has An End

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
As Saint Hamudi said

I can't cope anymore with a love to a girl from my school, I just can't, I love her so much and she brutally rejected me and called me a retard, does this dumb slut really believes that I will just sit and keep my hands in a pockets and do nothing? Stupid cunt, today I thought all the day about going ER on her

As Saint Hamudi said

I can't cope anymore with a love to a girl from my school, I just can't, I love her so much and she brutally rejected me and called me a retard, does this dumb slut really believes that I will just sit and keep my hands in a pockets and do nothing? Stupid cunt, today I thought all the day about going ER on her
Sure buddy, totally not a larp.

Sure buddy, totally not a larp.
I'm not larping, I firstly wrote about her 3 months ago, and through the summer vacations I didn't because I didn't see her for 2 months

You either go ER, rope or keep finding new copes and keep coping until you die of old age.
Literally no onther outcome for us truecels :feelsbadman:

Sure "TheBluepillMan":
Dummy, I don't simp to her and I never said good thing about her so I'm not bluepilled, I don't believe that I should be funny or nice to get her so stop saying shit

I'm BLACKPILLED,I know that the only way to have sex with this whore with my shitty genes is through rape

brutally #½$½ her in minecraft

This sounds like a pretty good thing to say about someone. If a girl said that about you would you not consider it good?
I love her but I hate her as fuck too and that's why I wanna go ER on her, I don't think any woman would consider this good

You have to jump from cope to cope

If I was bluepilled dummy then I would be simping to her but I'm blackpilled so I'm just gonna ER on her
You sound too young to be here or like you are larping as someone too young to be here.

Young teens shouldn't be here, they can get a growth spurt and their entire dating life does a 180.

Weed + video games + fleshlight = never gets old