Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every cope has a fucking end

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpilled Social Darwinist
★★
Like Saint Hamudi (PBUH) said

I remember that in early 2021 i saved up money for my first PC gamer (around 550$), i watched a lot of content regards hardware, followed a lot of gaming youtubers, got educated on every single PC part in order to build my own setup.

Now i just stare at the screen daydreaming/thinking about the past while listening to music or watch documentaries. I still love my gaming build but its just not the same anymore.

fa22a31260a2627a0d5217fc2cd45d9b.jpg

Like Saint Hamudi (PBUH) said

I remember that in early 2021 i saved up money for my first PC gamer (around 550$), i watched a lot of content regards hardware, followed a lot of gaming youtubers, got educated on every single PC part in order to build my own setup.

Now i just stare at the screen daydreaming/thinking about the past while listening to music or watch documentaries. I still love my gaming build but its just not the same anymore.

fa22a31260a2627a0d5217fc2cd45d9b.jpg
No coping for our faces, mang

i just finished GTA IV and it was pretty damn good

now im looking for a new dopamine spiking game
Have you tried RDR2? :feelscomfy:

Have you tried RDR2? :feelscomfy:
yes brocel i loved it, although i refused to play near at the end because of Artur Morgan´s inevitable outcome

i just finished GTA IV and it was pretty damn good

now im looking for a new dopamine spiking game
metal gear solid V, normally i can barely play games but i managed to play like 70 hours of MGSV in a few weeks

PBUH (St. Elliot)