Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every community needs to ban foids

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
The community that is mostly male dominated is infected with a disease, commonly known as the foid. The foid will lower the quality of the community by posting low IQ and irrelevant shit, but noone will stop her as the amount of simping and cuckery is overwelming. The foid will then gain a large amount of traction and will influence the community for the worse.

Foids are exploiting lonely men every day on the internet but noone cares, she'll preach about how much she loves them while getting fucked by giga- chad. She has no problem with exploiting vulnerable men as she doesn't see them as anything other than garbage.

Revoke women's rights.

True. Those Dragonball villains were based

Women themselves make the choice to do such things.
Criminals are punishmed so why not cumdumpsters?
full

Foids ruin every community they can sink their talons in

We are in the only safe place in the internet

The lack of women here is extremely refreshing after dealing with them on the rest of the internet and irl. The lack of women in a group fosters a much greater sense of community and camaraderie among its members.

Based and yes that would be awesome

The lack of women here is extremely refreshing after dealing with them on the rest of the internet and irl. The lack of women in a group fosters a much greater sense of community and camaraderie among its members.

I can relate I feel very relaxed once I'm out of foids sight, doing my own thing

foids reject us and then when we try to cope with other guys they ruin that too.
the strongest friendships between men can be ruined when a foid gets in between them.

Women literally shouldnt be able to access the internet at all

I know some people say take away all of their right and while thats sensible it is a bit extreme imo

And if youre a guy and you let a female use your internet without supervision you should get guillotined

Based. Good way to improve the community

Just look at the Trojan war, men, cucks and white knights, died for what? A roastie.

Just look at the Trojan war, men, cucks and white knights, died for what? A roastie.

Yep. All the men who died for her, on both sides, were retarded.

Even if "their" side had "won," they wouldn't have gotten to fuck that pussy.

Agreed 100% there's way too many cucked places like reddit and twitter that promote a foids degenerate behavior

Foids don't have creativity, they only know how to copy.
As such they bring nothing to the community.
I don't agree, there's some manga created by foids that I enjoyed.

To be fair, most of that was just each side dying over their respective rulers' desire to have that foid to themselves.

Going forward was more about "I don't want my king to execute me for treason" if they ran away.

The manosphere must remain a safe space for sub-5 men

True tho.
When a woman enters a male dominant workplace first thing she does is recruit orbiters and expect compliments then she talk behind incels back and provocates other man against him.

planet earth needs to ban foids

foids reject us and then when we try to cope with other guys they ruin that too.
the strongest friendships between men can be ruined when a foid gets in between them.

Either that or they should have real free speech where you are allowed to be misogynistic without being censored or banned.