Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Every Clinical Psychologist I went to said to get on Disabilitybux

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
You know it's over when your real life story and situation makes them go straight towards applying for autismbux.

Take it, why not

Life Fuel tbh wish I could do that

Take it, why not

Its a long process, I'm 2 years in so far. They don't just hand it out like candy anymore. I'm upto my 4th Clinical Psychologist now. The current one is writing another huge report for me. You need tons and tons of evidence. My problem is that I never left the house for 13 years, and only started seeing Doctors and Psychs 3 years ago, so I have a lot of "evidence" building to do.

lucky bastard

I would not say its lucky, I was hoping I would go to them and then they would be able to make me a normie functioning person who could then go on to get a well paying job. Autismbux just means you're forced into having a poverty tier income for the rest of your life, and that its all you can really get, because you're a shitter. It basically dooms you to a life of incel because no women will get with a poverty tier autismbux income.

In what ways are you retarded? What symptoms do they identify?

In what ways are you retarded? What symptoms do they identify?

Autism, OCD, Anxiety, Depression, Paranoia.

I believe I always had autism and OCD, but I believe the anxiety/depression and paranoia came from years and years of isolation, which still continues on to this day. My parents never bothered taking me to professionals as a kid, they just use excuses like "we were too busy", "we just thought you were just a bit odd, or different, or we thought it was just a phase" etc etc

The main problem is I have sensory overload from sounds/smells, so driving is impossible, and the paranoia means I can't use public transport. I basically rely on my parents or uber to get me to places. I was sent for a BRAIN MRI scan and that found nothing, which was odd to me, I've never been normie at any stage in my life, so I was surprised that my brain was developed normally, despite having always been "off" and being a shut-in from age 16 and onwards upto my 30s.

The main problem is I have sensory overload from sounds/smells, so driving is impossible, and the paranoia means I can't use public transport.
Nobody would hire you in your 30s even if you could just use public transport, it's over, get on the bux.

Nobody would hire you in your 30s even if you could just use public transport, it's over, get on the bux.

It is shitty, always as a kid, I had to look in a specific direction while in the passenger seat (still do to this day), I didn't know that would translate to me as a driver. I could probably drive if I lived in a country town, with no people around and minimal distractions, but in a suburb/city its impossible.

The only way I can explain it is , its as if my senses are heightened to an extreme level, everything is in 4k HD, and because everything is so clear and my brain is picking everything up, it can auto-focus to something completely irrelevant to what Im supposed to be focused on, and that thing will be increased to 8K res, while everything else goes down to 240p, then when focus come back im back at 4k HD again, but I cant control the loss of concentration back to 8K, which can focus on something completely irrelevant to what im supposed to be doing (in this case driving)

Smell is also a huge thing, I smell things others don't, and I lose all concentration and ability to focus. Its fucking annoying to live this way, I have no responsibility but my brain still feels like it has to juggle 1000s things at once, I cant even imagine how the fuck id live a normie life while having to juggle 1000 things at once in my head. The way I see normies is that they at most juggle with 0 or a few things at once, everything else they do is automatic, so doing other things in life comes easy and smooth for them.

It is shitty, always as a kid, I had to look in a specific direction while in the passenger seat (still do to this day), I didn't know that would translate to me as a driver. I could probably drive if I lived in a country town, with no people around and minimal distractions, but in a suburb/city its impossible.

The only way I can explain it is , its as if my senses are heightened to an extreme level, everything is in 4k HD, and because everything is so clear and my brain is picking everything up, it can auto-focus to something completely irrelevant to what Im supposed to be focused on, and that thing will be increased to 8K res, while everything else goes down to 240p, then when focus come back im back at 4k HD again, but I cant control the loss of concentration back to 8K, which can focus on something completely irrelevant to what im supposed to be doing (in this case driving)

Smell is also a huge thing, I smell things others don't, and I lose all concentration and ability to focus. Its fucking annoying to live this way, I have no responsibility but my brain still feels like it has to juggle 1000s things at once, I cant even imagine how the fuck id live a normie life while having to juggle 1000 things at once in my head. The way I see normies is that they at most juggle with 0 or a few things at once, everything else they do is automatic, so doing other things in life comes easy and smooth for them.

Since you have not been on benefits until now, I guess that you must have lived off your parents during your entire adult life.

How come they have not tried to get you help until now? Have they ever tried to get counseling or a diagnosis for you? Have they tried to get some resources for the family?

youre just an ugly simp who getting mind fucked by kike drs shoving bluepills down your throat. get prescribed a hot bitch to milk your cock and youd fix right up champ. don't let the ((clinical psychologists)) spoon feed you pure bullshit about your brain being fucked biologically. is environmental bro. regularly be getting your cock sucked and fucked by a hot hoe would solve all of these ((mental issues)) you ((have))

Its a long process, I'm 2 years in so far. They don't just hand it out like candy anymore. I'm upto my 4th Clinical Psychologist now. The current one is writing another huge report for me. You need tons and tons of evidence. My problem is that I never left the house for 13 years, and only started seeing Doctors and Psychs 3 years ago, so I have a lot of "evidence" building to do.

I would not say its lucky, I was hoping I would go to them and then they would be able to make me a normie functioning person who could then go on to get a well paying job. Autismbux just means you're forced into having a poverty tier income for the rest of your life, and that its all you can really get, because you're a shitter. It basically dooms you to a life of incel because no women will get with a poverty tier autismbux income.
i wish i could also get neetbucks since i'm a neet for 11 years but our country hate incels and even if i'd receive neetbucks it will never let me live comfortably (since they pay so little) so in future i will be forced to rope thanks to society :feelsrope:

How much is your future autismbux?

Since you have not been on benefits until now, I guess that you must have lived off your parents during your entire adult life.

How come they have not tried to get you help until now? Have they ever tried to get counseling or a diagnosis for you? Have they tried to get some resources for the family?

My parents are busy all the time with their own life and let it go, they were only "on my case" for maybe 1 or 2 years after I dropped out of high-school in 2003, but they gave up after awhile. My family isn't the anglo type to kick you out or charge rent, they're more the "we'll never kick you out, but we dont have time to deal with this shit, so do whatever you want" type.

i wish i could also get neetbucks since i'm a neet for 11 years but our country hate incels and even if i'd receive neetbucks it will never let me live comfortably (since they pay so little) so in future i will be forced to rope thanks to society :feelsrope:

I would probably be dead already if I didn't live in a 1st world country

How much is your future autismbux?

Its only $22,000, considering the average income is like $76,000 before tax (less 30% tax), its poverty tier, especially when you consider most "normies" on the "average" income are going to be a couple, my single incel $22,000 per year income vs $150,000 before tax couples income...yeah its basically shit, better than $0 though.

With $22,00 would you have enough to survive? Housing, food, etc?

With $22,00 would you have enough to survive? Housing, food, etc?

Well my grandmother is in her 90s and widow, she lives in her own home thats worth like $1.5million. Her aged pension is the same as the autismbux payment, she can maintain being single and in her 90s in her home that shes lived in since the 1960s. Theres no house tax here for your primary residence, just small "council rates" which is about $2500/year for my grandmother in her $1.5m home, her normal rates would be about $3500 but she gets discount for pensioner, autismbux also get that discount.

It can be comfy if you own your own home, not paying rent or mortgage. But its shit if you have to pay rent. Renting here would eat up most of that money, so living with parents is basically the only option unless Id want to have no money left over every month.

Autism, OCD, Anxiety, Depression, Paranoia.

I believe I always had autism and OCD, but I believe the anxiety/depression and paranoia came from years and years of isolation, which still continues on to this day. My parents never bothered taking me to professionals as a kid, they just use excuses like "we were too busy", "we just thought you were just a bit odd, or different, or we thought it was just a phase" etc etc

The main problem is I have sensory overload from sounds/smells, so driving is impossible, and the paranoia means I can't use public transport. I basically rely on my parents or uber to get me to places. I was sent for a BRAIN MRI scan and that found nothing, which was odd to me, I've never been normie at any stage in my life, so I was surprised that my brain was developed normally, despite having always been "off" and being a shut-in from age 16 and onwards upto my 30s.

You sound just like me man. I work part time in a warehouse (20hrs) then get some assistance from PIP payments / diability. But I was NEET from 24 to 35 due to depression. I hardly left my apartment in those 11 years. Was undiagnosed asperger, Avoidant personality disorder until age 32.

It is getting super hard to become NEET I agree. I remember when it was super generous in about 2004-2010.

You sound just like me man. I work part time in a warehouse (20hrs) then get some assistance from PIP payments / diability. But I was NEET from 24 to 35 due to depression. I hardly left my apartment in those 11 years. Was undiagnosed asperger, Avoidant personality disorder until age 32.

It is getting super hard to become NEET I agree. I remember when it was super generous in about 2004-2010.

Yeah, before they would put you on autismbux for just having a note from your local doctor saying you cant work. Now you need MINIMUM 2+ years of evidence from various mental health professionals.
I forgot to say, I did get interviewed at the welfare office, it was by a stacey doctor, and she basically just wrote me off as unemployable and sent me home and said I dont have to look for work or do anything, i get a part-pension right now, its semi-autismbux, i haven't been "fully" approved due to insufficient treatment time.

I bet the stacey doctor who interviewed me just saw me (incel looking manlet) because I didnt even have to do any convincing, she was quick with her interview, maybe this is a benefit for women working in government, if it was a guy, he'd prob just of said "MAN UP CUNT" and left, but she could see im low status incel manlet and probably it made her think its over and was an easy decision for her to make.

And you guys say women in those jobs are bad...

Last edited:
Autismbux here. I get about 115$ monthly and cheap transport and bunch of useless therapy sessions. Its shit but better than nothing

Yeah, before they would put you on autismbux for just having a note from your local doctor saying you cant work. Now you need MINIMUM 2+ years of evidence from various mental health professionals.

I know. As soon as worked 20hrs part time they tried to push me to go full time saying I was "fit to work". It was a hassle getting some assistance from PIP. I cannot drive either. Sensory overload. I can do fine on country roads with hardly any traffic but in a city with too many cars, traffic lights, roundabouts, changing lanes. I just melt down and fuck up. But not having a car is such a turn off for foids.

I know. As soon as worked 20hrs part time they tried to push me to go full time saying I was "fit to work". It was a hassle getting some assistance from PIP. I cannot drive either. Sensory overload. I can do fine on country roads with hardly any traffic but in a city with too many cars, traffic lights, roundabouts, changing lanes. I just melt down and fuck up. But not having a car is such a turn off for foids.

I FUCKING HATE THE SENSORY OVERLOAD SHIT, ITS A FUCKING LIFE DESTROYER

Unironically I think Id be normie if I didnt have that, it just impacts everything in life. I remember as a kid being at a school camp, driving for 2-3 hours to get there on bus and my mind would be fucking going insane, as all the kids voices talking and yelling on the bus would all mend into 1 cluster fuck of annoying sounds. I cant even go out anywhere with lots of commotion or crowds or anything, because of all the voices of people mend together and fuck with my head.

I wish there was some kind of cure for this, its annoying for my brain, its automatically trying to process 1000s of pointless shit, and all it does is distract from what I should be focused on. I think my brain tries to analyse all the voices of people talking, which is why I get overloaded. Its the same for driving on the road with many thing going on around me