Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every "Christian" female is a whore

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm not religious but I'm a part of the Coptic Orthodox church, as a Christian from the middle east my experience might be different from western Christians.

Every boy/man in the church says they don't have a girlfriend, usually they'll say they're saving themselves for marriage or something, they usually don't admit that they're all ethnic incels. Meanwhile every female has had multiple boyfriends and probably lost her virginity at 13, sometimes they lie about it and claim to be virgins while others are completely open about being a whore. I feel bad for the beta who is going to end up providing for these females.

Cope.
Every female is a whore

Are you in Egypt rn?

there was never good women even allah said this in the quran. He said that hell would be infested by mostly women

Similar story in the U.S
Church is mostly to gain/maintain social and religious status. Many may truly believe in Christ, but few ever take his teachings to heart.

Christian girls are my fetish tbh

christian churches basically exist to create cucky beta husbands for whore women. lots of single mom sluts like to go to church to find some simp hubby when they get older. lol.

They like in in ass. Ass always a free pass for Chad.

are copts considered arab?

What about mormon, JW and amish women? Are they whores too?

Every femoid is a whore. Even 5-year-olds. :lul:
2B085605 8E53 40BD A505 872569C6D30C

This is bae.
I can confirm as a religiouscel , that girls in church are often whores. My cousin fucked a girl in the bath room at during service. Also started dating another and toke her virginity. He’s a Tyrone. Also tried to kill me fuck him tbh

Ya, but these females claim to follow god and be pure or whatever.

I think more like the Muslim women claim to be virgin and religious while they are fucking with many chads

They gotta do it in the poophole loophole to perserve their virginity for their cuck husbando

The penalty in Christianity is nothing, repentance and forgiveness for everyone in unlimited quantities. The penalty in Islam is being honour murdered by your male relatives.

Neither is effective when it comes to chads dick.

Women don't hold morals and dogma like men do. They don't believe in ideologies like men do. They only follow.

Religious women are either secret or repressed thots. I've seen only very few Christian females from extremely conservative families who PERHAPS were really into that shit and weren't whores, but you can't ever tell you've just got to assume.

I'm not religious but I'm a part of the Coptic Orthodox church, as a Christian from the middle east my experience might be different from western Christians.

Every boy/man in the church says they don't have a girlfriend, usually they'll say they're saving themselves for marriage or something, they usually don't admit that they're all ethnic incels. Meanwhile every female has had multiple boyfriends and probably lost her virginity at 13, sometimes they lie about it and claim to be virgins while others are completely open about being a whore. I feel bad for the beta who is going to end up providing for these females.

Middle East life experience. I grew up in the Lutheran State Church of Sweden and I have close relatives who are Catholics, and nothing you describe is anything I can relate to.

The penalty in Christianity is nothing
Yeah, any "christian" whore can just ask for forgiveness on the way to Wendy's and bam she gets into heaven
It's bullshit