Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every chick is a model

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Just lol @ roasties thinking they're instafamous. Apps like tinder and Bumble are just so they get more beta cuck orbiters to follow them and like their pics. It's pathetic. If you follow any girl on insta or Snapchat you're a fucking cuck. Rope yourself. They couldn't give one fuck about your existence.

even landwhales are models now

Such low iq trash. Unattainable? Really? Maybe if the fat bitch put down the snacks and had an ounce of discipline she wouldn't be in such low iq vids promoting obesity. I hate feminist.

Such low iq trash. Unattainable? Really? Maybe if the fat bitch put down the snacks and had an ounce of discipline she wouldn't be in such low iq vids promoting obesity. I hate feminist.

lets make a video of incels doing this and see how much praise we get

lets make a video of incels doing this and see how much praise we get
Jewtube would take it down in seconds. Then we'd be arrested for being ugly men.

Jewtube would take it down in seconds. Then we'd be arrested for being ugly men.

hahahaha just goes to show. straight men=who cares how they feel they are completely replaceable. straight women=lets change all of society to make you feel better and every one of you is special!

Ngl, around 70% of roasties in my area promote their fakestagram on tinder.

Zombie apocalypse > WW3
Zombies would deff be great, we need to blackpill a mastermind chemist genius, so he can create the virus. But, only incels get the cure.

If you follow any girl on insta or Snapchat you're a fucking cuck. Rope yourself. They couldn't give one fuck about your existence.
This, so much this. Feels good that I never ever did it, I won't worship roasties that wouldn't even show me their tits if my life depended on it.