Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every BP yter and tiktoker is completely shit. (WHY BEING NEUTRAL IS KEY)

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★★
first im gonna go over wheat waffles.

this guy unironically is probably the worst one here, this nigga sells his face rating course to insecure incels like yourself in the hopes of making money off of you which is no different to what redpill PUAs do. "but but i need to know what my flaws are :soy::soy::soy:" calm down jeffrey, u can literally make an account on .org and some random pajeet will rate for completely free ( i know some comments are jokes and shit but some face raters on here try their best to give constructive criticism and what people can do to improve).

Next im gonna go over rehab room

this guy copes so fucking hard. i cant tell whether he has incel genetics or something because he believes something as simple as hardwork is genetic :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

David goggins is cringe af i agree but attributing everything to his genetics is crazy because he was a fatcel. Yes he was 6'3 which has literally NOTHING to do with the fact that he lost weight and was allowed to be in the navy seal program in less than a year. which is a hard achievement.
Also first video he thinks an appeal maxxed ltn who looks atleast 5'11 fucking a mtb is "rare" and he's "lucky". Do people not realise subhumans only exist because someone keeps fucking them? Obviously genetic recombination pill exists but the vast majority of people are average looking so it doesn't apply to them at all.
The only good YTER who is bped who existed imo was dbdr bc he actually talked about his life experiences and didnt try hard to blackpill avg looking normies like the two do.

Next we have tiktokcels who think if you aren't a 6'5 180iq chad it's over for you and you should rope asap after reading this thread

I stopped watching wheat waffles after he watered down his content to attract redpillers and normies. He hardly attacks the vile nature of women and exclusively does gay face rating/looksmaxx stuff now. You can only get so popular by making 100% pure blackpill content

Do not gatekeep the BP, man. The BP is for all the humankind to rage on foids and going ER (in videogame)

I stopped watching wheat waffles after he watered down his content to attract redpillers and normies. You can only get so popular by making 100% pure blackpill content
He just made it a looksmax one.

David goggins is cringe af i agree but attributing everything to his genetics is crazy because he was a fatcel. Yes he was 6'3 which has literally NOTHING to do with the fact that he lost weight and was allowed to be in the navy seal program in less than a year. which is a hard achievement.
He had a child. He was getting pussy. That’s more than enough motivation to do anything

I stopped watching wheat waffles after he watered down his content to attract redpillers and normies. He hardly attacks the vile nature of women and exclusively does gay face rating/looksmaxx stuff now. You can only get so popular by making 100% pure blackpill content
I'm pretty sure he quit making videos

Do not gatekeep the BP, man. The BP is for all the humankind to rage on foids and going ER (in videogame)
Actually it is really fucking popular now. I even start seeing blackpilled brocels irl

how are going to keep working hard when you never benefit from the fruits of your labor

Rehab isn’t too bad. He may go overboard a little with genetic determinism, but he is mainly a good guy who churns out useful BP content. Good edutainment channel.

Dbdr is a larping faggot. Don’t need to say anymore.