Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Every bowel movement feels like I will not survive it

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
73x3

any other incels experience this?
And did smth help against it?
If yes what?

What is your diet :feelsUgh:

U r full of shit!

You're overeating.

I don't eat too much

If I eat more than like 1700 calories a day I end up gaining weight and taking unpleasant shits. Just my experience.

I eat meat and cheese daily and my asshole basically explodes everywhere when I use the toilet

Drink more water and eat more fiber. :feelsclown:

Drink more water and eat more fiber. :feelsclown:
Bro I drink lots of water so thats not a problem but foods that contain high fiber taste like princesskitty looks like :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Bro I drink lots of water so thats not a problem but foods that contain high fiber taste like princesskitty looks like :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Not a problem friend. :feelsclown:

Alternatively you can take fiber supplements in pill or capsule form. :feelsokman:

There’s also mixing fiber powder supplement in water but since you said you didn’t like the way fiber tastes I didn’t mention it in my second line. :ahegao:

That said Citrucel offers both pills and powdered forms. :feelswhat:

I have diarrhea a lot man its just torture after removing my gallbladder I can't snjoy eating animal products anymore without having a gut wrenching pain afterwords followed bloating and diarrhea yet I still keep eating animal products because fuck it I'm not doing what the kike meds tell me to do :reeeeee:

When I poop it comes out ok but when I wipe I can just keep going. One time I went through half a roll of TP.

As a child, I took something called "Meta-Mucil".