Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every accusation by a cuckold is a confession.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
My recent post about persoynality not mattering caught the attention of everyone's favorite cult, bringing my total feature count to 13.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/12bk3vt/well_in_that_case_you_have_time_to_carefully/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

What really caught my eye were all the comments either accusing me of doing disgusting things or suggesting that I will in the future.

Exhibit A

D2A9BD89 9B72 4D1F A057 76BEF3AB46B5

I love the casual admission of "we make assumptions based on looks". The "date me now foid" part is funny, I've never addressed anyone as "foid", only their name

Exhibit B
002639A7 CB45 4C9C BBEC 3AC65CE5F0CB

Of course, everyone tries to be a normie. Your obsession with "Nice Guys", "Incels", and "Neckbeards" is strange indeed, and you don't have the capacity to not bring it up conversation (e.g. "did I mention I really don't like Incels? I suspect my father is an Incel. That damned Nice Guy held the door open for me, how entitled!") and it drives people away so you project that onto me.

Exhibit C

B30DE542 883C 4B31 ABB5 96C579B42719

More projection. I don't even like tits, I prefer faces.

Exhibit D
02BDA175 2681 4DFA AE3F 9D38895198D7

Funniest one of the bunch.
Was that an Incel who murdered six innocent people in Nashville? Someone should search u/Dazzling_Reach281's home.

One final note, I saw a lot of people commenting on my use of words like "persoynality". Since they love my soy jokes so much, here's a comic one about their cult:
C500C3D1 A247 43BD 8F9E 770ADCC7C9AA

Last edited:
It’s like debating with a brick wall. You won’t get anywhere @Sans.

they don't know what to say since you told them that your personality isn't the problem so they will just start making stereotypes as usual
also , congrats on your 13 th appearings on IT, i am still only there for 7 times :forcedsmile:

Didnt read but they are beyond cucked

wtf how'd they change YOUR font

Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.
Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182590414Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"misogynistic jerks" "misogynistic jerks"? Misogyny is actually quite good. Female individuals manipulate society using the presence of an orifice. Society fares very well when female influence is restrained.

Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.

also , congrats on your 13 th appearings on IT, i am still only there for 7 times :forcedsmile:
What are the rules for this? If you appear as a commenter on someone else’s .is post does it count or do you need to be the main poster?

What are the rules for this? If you appear as a commenter on someone else’s .is post does it count or do you need to be the main poster?
my seven appearences are mainly when i am not OP tbh

I count anything in which I appear, whether I'm the OP or not.