Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ever write anything romantic for a female?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
A poem? A song? A love letter? Anything?

When I was 13 I wrote a love letter to a girl. I never gave it to her. I ended up tearing it to pieces and throwing it in the school dumpster. This is what happened:

I was 13. I had a crush on this 12yo girl. I fell for the notions that women loved romantic guys that confess their love in silly poems and shit. I definitely must have gotten this idea from movies I was seeing. Romantic movies & such from the 80s. Not realizing the only reason the guy got the girl is because he was fucking Tom Cruise or similar actor. I spent days crafting up the perfect love letter. It had quirky instances that we had together at school. It had a small tidbit of her past that she said she didn't tell a lot of people but I knew. Stuff like that. Real cheesy love letter. I finally finished my love letter at midnight the day before and vowed to give it to her after school on Friday so she could have the whole weekend on her decision if she wanted to be my girlfriend or not. (Little did I realize back then that girls instantly knew if you were fuckable or bf material within 3 seconds)

So today is Friday. I'm pumped up to give her my love letter. I didn't tell anybody but hinted to one of my male classmates that I was going to do something 'cool' after school with a girl. It is after lunch and after lunch we have gym. So we are in gym class and the Coach just let us have a free day meaning we could do whatever we wanted. I'm out on the field playing football with some classmates when I hear this crazy laughter. I ignore it thinking some kids are just cracking jokes. The laughs are getting louder and more crazy. One of the guys I was playing football with says, "Hey, what is everybody laughing at?" I say I don't know and we head on over to investigate. When we get near the boys hallway near the boys bathroom I see my backpack on the ground and think, "Hmmm. That's odd?" then as we get closer I'm listening to this kid named Corbin recite my love letter to a whole bunch of boys. They are all laughing and making jokes and making fun of whoever wrote the love letter. I quickly step over to Corbin and grab my love letter back. He thinks I am white knighting for some random guy but I say that he went into MY BACKPACK and took out MY LOVE LETTER that wasn't for him! It was for a girl! I get teased a bit more then two of his goons rip the love letter away from me. I felt chivalrous and wanted to stick up for mi'lady's honor so I punched Corbin in the stomach as hard as I could. My punch did nothing. Corbin was a really tall and big boy and I was a weak manlet. He wasn't a bully per se but he did enjoy getting into fights. Corbin just laughed the punch off and I don't think he was going to do anything but then a couple of boys started calling him a pussy so he proceeded to beat me up.

After I got beat up he took my backpack and dumped all the contents onto the field and threw my letter on the ground and spit all over it. The only people that saw this were boys but I felt so ashamed and felt I lost my crush's respect forever. I tried to pick up as many things as I could and shoved it in my backpack and ran into the bathroom and cried for the rest of gym class. I was re-reading my love letter over and over again. It felt so perfect in my mind. Even though it had spit and tears all over it I still wanted to give it to her because I thought she was a unicorn and would rush to my aide after knowing I got beat up for her honor. After school everyone waited near the school buses as usual. I saw her and walked over to her. She looked shocked and surprised since I looked a little beat up then made a joke at my expense. Her girlfriends laughed. It was at that moment I knew she wasn't a unicorn. She would have made fun of me just like the boys did. I was so close to handing her over the love letter. It was literally in my hand as we spoke. I quickly ran away and found the nearest school dumpster and tore that stupid shit to shreds and threw it in that fucking smelly can!

I was so lucky she never got to see it. This was back in middle school. In High School I got the same stupid idea but actually did give it to that girl with horrible results. Lesson learned I guess. There is no such thing as a romantic gesture when you are ugly. Everything is creepy. Everything results in failure. And NOBODY will ever love you.

I did sometimes but I never gave it to them because I knew they would reject me anyways

I learned a little piano this year and wrote a song for a friend from high school and sent it to her over text, but she told me she was talking to somebody. Not as vicious as your story but it was a lot of hard work, I just ended up looking like a cuck and it hurt bad. She is the first girl I ever had feelings for.

No, never, fortunately.
This story is fucking brutal.
There is no such thing as a romantic gesture when you are ugly. Everything is creepy. Everything results in failure. And NOBODY will ever love you.
Highly concentrated blackpill.

This belongs in must-read @SergeantIncel

That story was absolutely brutal. Sorry brocel.

Either way on topic on hand, I actually did. Prepare for long story.
nvm it was too brutal to type it out. Can't stand the feels.

Last edited:
brutal read, can't say I ever did the same tbh

I did, although I never wrote it with the intention of actually giving it to my crush/oneitis. She later rejected me pretty brutally tbh. It was only later that I realized that this sort of stuff was projecting my own idea of a person onto females that I either thought were particularly attractive, or females who I incorrectly believed that I could relate to. Since then I haven't felt any strong, positive emotions for 3D females.

I did, although I never wrote it with the intention of actually giving it to my crush/oneitis. She later rejected me pretty brutally tbh. It was only later that I realized that this sort of stuff was projecting my own idea of a person onto females that I either thought were particularly attractive, or females who I incorrectly believed that I could relate to. Since then I haven't felt any strong, positive emotions for 3D females.

Are you still tulpa/waifu maxxing?

No no, tell us
okay.

I basically orbited this foid for a while last December. I texted her a bit, in the hopes that she'd notice me and stuff. So she'd rant to me about her relationship problems and like a good cuck I just acted like I cared. This went on until she broke up with her bf (I actually never knew how he looked like, from what I heard he was twinkmaxxed 14 yo mixed Tyrone). I was still retarded so I decided I wanted to do something as an act of goodwill to her, so it was going to be her birthday soon.

I went to the store, bought some nice shit, stuffed toys, a note to tell her that I wished her the best, love [my actual name which I share with a high profile shooter but which I will not share here].

She ghosted me.

I never did something like that.

YES, looking back at how CUCKED I was makes me wanna :feelsrope:

not really. sometimes I compulsively vent about random shit in the comments of my coding projects though. like in the middle of a bunch of variables and shit there's just "#why the fuck am I so attached to her, why is everything like this. it is so painful knowing that a person who I love more than anything else in the world hates me"

I remember when I took programming as an elective I accidentally turned in some shit like that without removing the comments and my teacher asked me about it. very embarrassing tbh

I remember when I took programming as an elective I accidentally turned in some shit like that without removing the comments and my teacher asked me about it. very embarrassing tbh

Yikes... what exactly did the teacher say jfl?

I did, it was ten pages. :feelsrope:

Yes, it's absolutely cucked. I was 15 at the time. I got rejected, of course. Weirdest part was that I think my ex-oneitis did care about me deep down. She wanted me to get over her and so she would take time to text me or even talk about it in real life. It was honestly weird as fuck.

Yes. Back before i was blackpilled i honestly thought writing something for a foid would get her to notice me. Obviously it didnt work. If anything it made her hate me more

Yikes... what exactly did the teacher say jfl?
he just kinda said "so is this relevant to the code at all?". he got the idea that it was an accident and didn't press me for details about it. most of my male teachers throughout my life have actually been pretty nice guys. the really awful people are just the women and counselors tbh

I thought about doing it in high school, but I didn't do it

I think one of the problems is the romantic movies and other bs we are fed since childhood , Females dont give a shit about how romantic you are Period. I've seen many guys in Highschool confess to their crushes but only to meet with humiliation because they were ugly . Being romantic does no good especially in this age where you would immediately be classed as the nice guy , chad doesnt need to be romantic to have any female interested in him

cuck for not beating all those little shits into unconsciousness right then and there "accidentally" killing a few of them. Your crush wouldn't be able to stop getting wet thinking of you after that until you get out of jail

Nope never. Since i've always been an high inhib, autistic faggot, tbh. Plus i meet the only girl, who i somewhat liked, when i was 17 and by that time, i was already convinced that it was over for me.

Too good of a thread of OffTopic

Oh fuck please don't remind me.

I actually wrote very cool poems for foids thinking it would be a good conversation opener/way to get a conversation. IT NEVER WORKED.

DON'T DO POEMS/SONGS. DO NOT....
I did, it was ten pages. :feelsrope:
JFL WHAT :giga:

I'm so glad I found the blackpill. I'd be in debt right now for a foid.

Last edited:
Too high inhib to try this while I was still bluepilled. Now I don't really give a fuck

When I was 13 I wrote a love letter to a girl. I never gave it to her. I ended up tearing it to pieces and throwing it in the school dumpster. This is what happened:

I was 13. I had a crush on this 12yo girl. I fell for the notions that women loved romantic guys that confess their love in silly poems and shit. I definitely must have gotten this idea from movies I was seeing. Romantic movies & such from the 80s. Not realizing the only reason the guy got the girl is because he was fucking Tom Cruise or similar actor. I spent days crafting up the perfect love letter. It had quirky instances that we had together at school. It had a small tidbit of her past that she said she didn't tell a lot of people but I knew. Stuff like that. Real cheesy love letter. I finally finished my love letter at midnight the day before and vowed to give it to her after school on Friday so she could have the whole weekend on her decision if she wanted to be my girlfriend or not. (Little did I realize back then that girls instantly knew if you were fuckable or bf material within 3 seconds)

So today is Friday. I'm pumped up to give her my love letter. I didn't tell anybody but hinted to one of my male classmates that I was going to do something 'cool' after school with a girl. It is after lunch and after lunch we have gym. So we are in gym class and the Coach just let us have a free day meaning we could do whatever we wanted. I'm out on the field playing football with some classmates when I hear this crazy laughter. I ignore it thinking some kids are just cracking jokes. The laughs are getting louder and more crazy. One of the guys I was playing football with says, "Hey, what is everybody laughing at?" I say I don't know and we head on over to investigate. When we get near the boys hallway near the boys bathroom I see my backpack on the ground and think, "Hmmm. That's odd?" then as we get closer I'm listening to this kid named Corbin recite my love letter to a whole bunch of boys. They are all laughing and making jokes and making fun of whoever wrote the love letter. I quickly step over to Corbin and grab my love letter back. He thinks I am white knighting for some random guy but I say that he went into MY BACKPACK and took out MY LOVE LETTER that wasn't for him! It was for a girl! I get teased a bit more then two of his goons rip the love letter away from me. I felt chivalrous and wanted to stick up for mi'lady's honor so I punched Corbin in the stomach as hard as I could. My punch did nothing. Corbin was a really tall and big boy and I was a weak manlet. He wasn't a bully per se but he did enjoy getting into fights. Corbin just laughed the punch off and I don't think he was going to do anything but then a couple of boys started calling him a pussy so he proceeded to beat me up.

After I got beat up he took my backpack and dumped all the contents onto the field and threw my letter on the ground and spit all over it. The only people that saw this were boys but I felt so ashamed and felt I lost my crush's respect forever. I tried to pick up as many things as I could and shoved it in my backpack and ran into the bathroom and cried for the rest of gym class. I was re-reading my love letter over and over again. It felt so perfect in my mind. Even though it had spit and tears all over it I still wanted to give it to her because I thought she was a unicorn and would rush to my aide after knowing I got beat up for her honor. After school everyone waited near the school buses as usual. I saw her and walked over to her. She looked shocked and surprised since I looked a little beat up then made a joke at my expense. Her girlfriends laughed. It was at that moment I knew she wasn't a unicorn. She would have made fun of me just like the boys did. I was so close to handing her over the love letter. It was literally in my hand as we spoke. I quickly ran away and found the nearest school dumpster and tore that stupid shit to shreds and threw it in that fucking smelly can!

I was so lucky she never got to see it. This was back in middle school. In High School I got the same stupid idea but actually did give it to that girl with horrible results. Lesson learned I guess. There is no such thing as a romantic gesture when you are ugly. Everything is creepy. Everything results in failure. And NOBODY will ever love you.
No. And I thank god I never did
I learned a little piano this year and wrote a song for a friend from high school and sent it to her over text, but she told me she was talking to somebody. Not as vicious as your story but it was a lot of hard work, I just ended up looking like a cuck and it hurt bad. She is the first girl I ever had feelings for.
From experience if you do something impressive that takes practice a foid will look at it for a second then forget you existed

I once wrote a short verse for my beloved waifu Gadget Hackwrench from "Chip&Dale Rescue Rangers", I believe you can still find it somewhere on the net, but it's fucking decade old, at the very least. Dont remember how it would go.

When I was 13 I wrote a love letter to a girl. I never gave it to her. I ended up tearing it to pieces and throwing it in the school dumpster.
:feelsbadman: dude this is some movie tier shit
like legit a scene from a movie
i wish i could give you a hug back then
i think you really needed one

God fucking dammit. This is brutal. Shit like this sends me straight to the shower. Im sorry OP. Stay strong.

There is no such thing as a romantic gesture when you are ugly. Everything is creepy. Everything results in failure. And NOBODY will ever love you.
Money Heist Professor IQ
Money Heist Professor IQ

used to write poems about this girl in high school. never intended to show her. it was just for myself

cuck for not beating all those little shits into unconsciousness right then and there "accidentally" killing a few of them. Your crush wouldn't be able to stop getting wet thinking of you after that until you get out of jail

:yes:

One hell of a story man, sorry that happened.

Last edited:
im sorry you had to go through that, the first blackpill is often the most heartbreaking. But you are wiser now, your wont be hurt like that again.

When I was like 6 i wrote a letter to a girl who i liked because she was blonde. Jfl stupid movies and series with romantic bullshit.