Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever wondered why so many American gangs started beefing and gang killings happen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Women. No, not drugs, guns or money, sure those might’ve added fuel to the fire, but the major factor was women.

And even where I come from, the most recent gang-related death was because some Blood start dating this Crip’s ex-girlfriend; the Blood got stabbed to death by the Crips (funnily enough the guy who stabbed him was white) in broad daylight while teens recorded the scene on Snapchat.

A year before it was this Spanish gang that killed a 15-year-old Im mistaken identity because they thought he was in a sextape with the one of the gang member’s sister; 10 men slaughtered the 15-year-old in the street with a machete in the night on a corner store.

There’s many more stories out there that are larger and have cases behind them, and these are just a couple that were publicized.

Last edited:
shakespeare predicted this with romeo and juliet

shakespeare predicted this with romeo and juliet
Don’t know if he really predicted anything or merely made a story about shit that wasn’t too uncommon.

Everything happens because of females.
Males fight for status over opportunities to reproduce.
In some species (like peacocks), looks have become status and increasingly the same can be said for humans.

Most organised crime is about gaining wealth, status, power, bad boy points. Why do men aspire to this? For pussy.

If women's attraction filter wasnt so fucked up then men would aspire to be better

If women's attraction filter wasnt so fucked up then men would aspire to be better

Ding ding ding,

Women are just vile selfish creatures, they are feeble and they need to compensate for that, so they look to leech off a man, what man is best to leech off than the one who gets the most stuff.

I kept hearing about that Gusman guy for weeks on the news and it turns out this whole thing started because a dumb slut had a sex tape. Surely she knew her brother would kill the actual guy she had sex with and yet she did it anyway. Now some innocent kid died. Females are so thoughtless

Why the fuck are poor people so bad at getting along with one another?

Damn.

All this time I just assumed the usual, meaning that most of this gang stuff ie killings and violence was over drugs and turf.

Figures though that cunts would play a huge starring role somehow in all the violence and drama.

Why the fuck are poor people so bad at getting along with one another?
Envy and a slave mindset from colonialism probably.

the most valuable resource

Women are gulty if everything