Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever wondered what happens when an autistic tries to be a pick up artist?

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
He gets a lifetime on the sex offender registry and 6 years in prison.

TL;DR: autistic Jason, who is a mentalcel that always had trouble getting woman despite being normie-looking and having money, paid a small fortune to two PUA's from "Efficient Pickup" to teach him how to get girls. All 3 of them are eventually charged with rape.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full story: https://www.thedailybeast.com/pickup-artists-preyed-on-drunk-women-brought-them-home-and-raped-them

Story about Jason's autism and sentencing: https://www.thedailybeast.com/pickup-artist-rapist-has-a-new-champion-the-unabombers-lawyer

I'm not reading this. I'm sure it's interesting, though. I really gotta read that IVF thread I commented on a few days ago. I hate reading but it's OK if I'm a little buzzed. L8tr

Thank God i never fell for the PUA meme

A disabled lady once called me a creep for talking to her more than once

I'm not reading this. I'm sure it's interesting, though. I really gotta read that IVF thread I commented on a few days ago. I hate reading but it's OK if I'm a little buzzed. L8tr
Yeah it's long, that's why I always put TLDRs. Most ppl don't have time to read full articles someone else posts.

That's basically the whole story anyway.

If he thought getting a girl before was bad - now he has to try it while being on a public sex offender registry. :fuk:

The blackpill tried to warn him - but he had to follow these red-pill fools to a criminal record.

Brutal. I'm around normie tier in looks but I know an approach would not go well because of my autism. I don't want the cops called on me and my entire life ruined by some dumb bitch

He becames a pick up autistic.

BALKAN COPES TOLD HIM TO DO IT JFL

Zoomer (rich) copER when?

It's safer for autists to take the :blackpill: than the :redpill:. PUA behavior from an NTcel will end in humiliation, but PUA behavior from a sperg can lead to arrests or savage beatings.

As social retards, we look sketchy enough as it is. NTs find our behavior repugnant even when we act like polite betas. Don't even bother trying to act dominant or macho. You will only be pouring fuel on the fire.

Yeah it's long, that's why I always put TLDRs. Most ppl don't have time to read full articles someone else posts.

That's basically the whole story anyway.

If he thought getting a girl before was bad - now he has to try it while being on a public sex offender registry. :fuk:

The blackpill tried to warn him - but he had to follow these red-pill fools to a criminal record.
Even being a registered sex offender doesn't mean shit if you're aggressive and conventionally attractive.

Case in point: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...helped-break-jail-believed-hiding-Greece.html

A Swiss police guard who busted her Syrian rapist lover out of jail is still on the run with the convict, using the car bought for her by her estranged husband.

Angela Magdici, 32, opened the cell door for serial rapist Hassan Kiko, 27, during a night shift at Limmattal prison in Dietikon, Zurich, and vanished with him while her colleague was taking a nap.

(...)

Security camera footage has confirmed that the car apparently containing Mrs Magdici and Kiko, a serial sex offender jailed for raping a 15-year-old girl and the attempted rape of a 19-year-old woman, had crossed into Italy a few hours after their jailbreak.

Dude was literally behind bars for raping a 15-year old. Didn't stop the Stacey prison guard from craving his cock.

Poor Jason Berlin won't be so lucky, though - he's nonviolent and awkward because of the 'tism. Hybristophile women only get wet for violent low-inhib Chads.