Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever tried relocating to get away from your problems? Many foids did this so why can't we?

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
So I've been stuck in this large dead-end town for over 20 years and I've had enough.

Nothing works, I've tried everything, but getting moved here as a fat, autistic loner with anti-social parents who know nothing of upbringing and connections dumped me here when I was still a child myself.

I tried the gym and in my deluded corrupted mind I thought I looked like this wearing a tank top.

article-2124143-1270CCDA000005DC-531_306x604.jpg

In reality I looked like this.

latest

After creeping out foids and being a target for gym bullies, as well as a law abiding "square".
- Zero gains due to fat genetics
- Thousands of pounds out of pocket due to personal training and "life coaching"
- Made zero friends or training buddies
- Didn't get a single lay or date from the gym

Went to every nightclub as a PUA......…and luckily did so before they updated the street harassment and anti-incel laws.

To this day I still get women coming up to me pretending to be interested when in fact they are retrospectively taking the piss I even dared to put my face out there as a sub3 male.

I didn't get a job due to nepotism. In fact I made plentiful enemies trying to stand up for myself which only worsened my situation.

Anyways I knew of two foids who had not so serious problems who literally upsticks and left their hometowns with no questions asked. True they had partners to share the load, but they did it.

So why can't I?

you need to gymmaxx for 3 years before giving up

Because, unlike you, foids never have to take responsability for their stupid decisions and will always find some idiot to bail them out.

Some caveats can I just say you cannot enter a new town or city without setting up prior connections beforehand. This applies to Uk only.

- You can't just hand over rent for an apartment in a brown envelope anymore. there are stringent ID, bank and finance checks. Don't pass them you can't rent.
- You can't rent in a new area without a job of at least 1 year in that area, and you can't get a job in that area without a transfer (unless.foreign country)
- Social Housing is hard enough if you have lived in an area for 2-3 years. As a white or indigenous UK male you won't get helped if you delcare homelessness randomly turning up.
- Without an actual correspondence address you can't get employed
Because, unlike you, foids never have to take responsability for their stupid decisions and will always find some idiot to bail them out.

This.

Foids will always find some beta bux to live off. We cant do the same.

Foids will always find some beta bux to live off. We cant do the same.
Exactly this. We are nothing compared to foids