Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ever thought?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Isn’t it just weird how we just don’t want to find females attractive at all but we still do anyway? Many of us even hate the majority of the female gender and still can’t stop finding females attractive and many people here even want to end it because of lack of female attention even though they depise most foids.

I thought about it.

And my conclusion was...society.

We are all instinctmaxxed.

literally every animal in the world has one purpose to reproduce, everything else is a side quest (food water etc)

we are basically failing to reproduce the only thing our bodies were made to do

It’s biology man. I wish I wasn’t attracted to them

We just have to wait for our bloodlines to die out.

I'm the last male with my last name in the family. The family bloodline, at least from the male side, dies with me.

I'm actually glad I never got a landwhale pregnant.

My genes deserve to die out for the remainder of time tbh.

incels are economically uninteresting for the industry. incels do not spend with cars, new clothes, gym, trips, gifts and other things that chads acquire to pick up woman. the industry does not want incels to exist.

so it is only logical that they will invest billions so that men will continue to believe that it is enough to work the personality and to have attitude that dream girl will be yours. if you still think about getting a wife, it's because you have been conditioned to it, and will continue to condition.

it's up to me and you to get out of this conditioning. sex is not important, and love is even less.

Can't beat biology

yup and the frustration keeps growing each day

Isn’t it just weird how we just don’t want to find females attractive at all but we still do anyway? Many of us even hate the majority of the female gender and still can’t stop finding females attractive and many people here even want to end it because of lack of female attention even though they depise most foids.

I think about that every day.

I have lost all interest with god dam females, if I ever seen one naked that's say in a stripper club or anything similar I wouldn't get an erection

incels are economically uninteresting for the industry. incels do not spend with cars, new clothes, gym, trips, gifts and other things that chads acquire to pick up woman. the industry does not want incels to exist.

I have lost all interest with god dam females, if I ever seen one naked that's say in a stripper club or anything similar I wouldn't get an erection
Understandable.

literally every animal in the world has one purpose to reproduce, everything else is a side quest (food water etc)

every war in history where billions of men signed up to kill eachother and be killed and maimed and disfigured was all to impress women for a chance of getting some pussy, women have killed billions of people

brutal biologypill

Wow br0 Aristotle level IQ observation

It's almost like... like we are biologically programmed to be attracted to females or something? Hmm I am not sure.

every war in history where billions of men signed up to kill eachother and be killed and maimed and disfigured was all to impress women for a chance of getting some pussy, women have killed billions of people
And think about the tens of billions of little feteus they murdered as well

I have thought about it, just causes me to curse my biological desires.

I have thought about it, just causes me to curse my biological desires.
Fair enough.
Wow br0 Aristotle level IQ observation

It's almost like... like we are biologically programmed to be attracted to females or something? Hmm I am not sure.
Just wanna get rid of them female attention cravings if you ask me.

It is about hormones otherwise there is no reason to care about foids

"If the female gender will not accept me, then I will destroy them" -Elliot Rodger.

Working to get myself with this mindset.

The epic battle between the conscious mind and unconscious groin.

Like I said before, not many people are good.

I have never thought

It's like libido beats out all rational thought. I know burgers are probably bad for me but my caveman brain has not yet developted to understand that I don't need that fat anymore as I'm not in a survival situation. Still I get a mad rush of feelgood when I eat one of those burgers.

thinking ? we dont do that here