Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever think of what life will be like when you're elderly?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Most old people that aren't living in retirement homes (even those are 90% shit kennels) are completely dependent on having their partners and adult children around for physical support and safety, in cases where you might fall over and break your hip or something.
There was even an oldcel on here that had to go to the hospital, and they wouldn't let him out unless someone came to pick him up. He had literally no one, so he had to pay a guy $2k to do it for him.
I really hope society changes so it's more helpful to the solitary elderly by the time we're old, or really roping is going to be the only option.

I think about it a lot especially from seeing how my grandparents manage
I dread the time it comes tbh

I'm honestly not sure. I'm likely going to live alone, unless one of my cousins has kids, then they can check up on me every once in a while, because I know for a fact that I am not having kids. It's gonna suck though.

RIP @FrustratedWhiteMale

Soom.

He was an nyccel... They probably coronaVed his ass. Free him!
You're closest to it than any of us. Mind filling us in on how life as a lonely male your age is like?

The thought scares me to be honest as knowing how my life is now the future looks very grim and I think I will probably end up killing myself or going on a rampage then being put down by police as shit just gets worse and I don't think society will change when it comes to treating men like us a human beings so I think that's the only outcome I can expect.

I'll very likely die before I get old

I try not to, because it will only get worse in the future.

Not gonna make it past 25 tbh

No since I always think ill end myself by 30

Euthanasia tbh, there is no point in living as an old, lonely man

Jfl at any of you who think “retirement homes” or even current society will be here when youre 70

And who is dumb enough to pay someone 2000 to have them “get them” from a hospital lmao kys

It's one of my biggest fears.

my life has been quite stagnate since my teens and i'm now late 20's with only a slight decline. unfortunately i feel things aren't going to get better for me, but worse and my world will come crashing down. they say it gets "better", but the reality is things will inevitably get worse in a decade or two compared to now, so i'll appreciate what i have now as i know it won't ever get better (for example, 5 years ago i actually enjoyed playing games, now i just play for the sake of doing something, i feel nothing for games anymore, nothing for movies, nothing for books). so when i'm old and shitting myself, i think i will just diogenesmaxx because at that point my shit will be so unbelievably FUCKED

You're closest to it than any of us. Mind filling us in on how life as a lonely male your age is like?
Kind of shitty. But when i consider my lack of being regularly mogged, it's kind of cozy. (Deep Ruralcel)
aren't you te oldest here ?
I guess. 58's me...

Basically, knowing my Incel status and blackpill has only made my earlier life understandable. And removed any (futile) hope (hopium) from consideration.

So, as long as i don't try to pretend that normies give a shit, or somehow some cunt will "love me," then i do ok.

Plus i have my garden yard to cope with. Just ordered more seeds and rooties.

Day lilies and cattails as super perennial carbohydrates! Low work, easy gain! My favorite!

how didn't you figure it out by yourself alone ? i was black pilled around the age of 8, well more on classicism than lookism
Yeah. Around 16 in college i had my first clue. But it wasn't total until my 20s. I was still hopeful for a long time.

Assuming I'll ever reach that age.

Most old people that aren't living in retirement homes (even those are 90% shit kennels) are completely dependent on having their partners and adult children around for physical support and safety, in cases where you might fall over and break your hip or something.
There was even an oldcel on here that had to go to the hospital, and they wouldn't let him out unless someone came to pick him up. He had literally no one, so he had to pay a guy $2k to do it for him.
I really hope society changes so it's more helpful to the solitary elderly by the time we're old, or really roping is going to be the only option.
Fuck burgerland

I'll have roped long before I end up in an old folk's home

Hopefully i die before

I plan on roping in my 50s, imagine being at that age, no friends or family and the only thing ahead of you is another 15 years of work

I'll die before I allow myself to degrade like that. Hope for death at 65.

Sleep like gorilla 1280x640

Not planning to see it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back