Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever smoked weed?

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Do you recommend it? :smonk:

Never smoked it. I don't want to touch drugs in general.

i will not confirm or deny :smonk:

SOOOOOON I will go to the best city in europe

Depends why you wanna use it. Whatcha looking for?
Not for medical reasons, just to taste the experience, but I'm kinda worried I might get addicted and have some long term effects (I doubt it from getting high just once).

Last edited:
Not for medical reasons, just to taste the experience, but I'm kinda worried I might get addicted.
It could be "addictive" psychologically but not in the same sense that drugs like cocaine or methamphetamine are. Either way it's a mellow experience if you choose the right product. Go for it. I'd suggest edibles.
disclaimer: i'm speaking from finite experience

It could be "addictive" psychologically but not in the same sense that drugs like cocaine or methamphetamine are. Either way it's a mellow experience if you choose the right product. Go for it. I'd suggest edibles.
disclaimer: i'm speaking from finite experience
Thanks for your experience, will ask my neighbour cos he has a plant and I might be able to buy some off him. I hope don't get addicted: I've already tried shisha with nicotine flavours and alcohol and I have not developed any kind of dependency so I hope weed is the same.

I can recommend trying it

Thanks for your experience, will ask my neighbour cos he has a plant and I might be able to buy some off him. I hope don't get addicted: I've already tried shisha with nicotine flavours and alcohol and I have not developed any kind of dependency so I hope weed is the same.
My experience isn't first-hand, it's from my observations of SWIM for clarification.

Picked up almost 2-ounces of fire last nite for cheap. Legalized here up to 3-ounces, just don’t take a taste (hit) when driving or you could get DWI. I’m all fine with that.

Picked up almost 2-ounces of fire last nite for cheap. Legalized here up to 3-ounces, just don’t take a taste (hit) when driving or you could get DWI. I’m all fine with that.
It's okay I don't even have a license, it's just for home recreational use

In my country it's legal to own up to 2 plants for self consumption, but it's illegal to deal.

makes you dumber over time

Only once tp test it.

As a person who had smoked weed for over 5 years and was addicted for 2 years, using it once will not get you addicted as long as you have basic self control, weed isn’t as addictive as cigarettes or alcohol.

I enjoyed smoking weed in my early 20s. Now I get panic attacks from smoking weed. I Prefer beer now

Almost always, but it feels good to take a month long break every now and then. :smonk:

I used to smoke 2-4 grams a week last year. After a mushroom trip, i started getting panic attacks from weed.
Really small doses would make me super high.

I actually got panic attacks from weed in the beginning.
My heart rate would go to 200 bpm. I read it's probably caused by greening out + getting a panic attack. That fast heart rate would last for 4 hours every time it happened. It felt like i was having a heart attack or something as it was extremely painful.
After increased tolerance, that heart problem went away

I've noticed sativas don't cause me any heart problems. Only indicas

yeah. It just makes whatever mood you're currently in more intense. I was close to roping when I smoked it.

I enjoyed smoking weed in my early 20s. Now I get panic attacks from smoking weed. I Prefer beer now
I get panic attacks when i only smoke. But if I get drunk, then smoke, i don't get panic attacks

@FinnCel Try some pregabalin before you smoke bro, it'll be cheaper too..

It mostly feels like you are more drunk after smoking.
If you feel like a panic attack is coming, drink more. It helps for me
Thanks bro

I have, and highly recommend it :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

"I smoked pot in college, but i didn't exhale"

Yes like 2 times but I didn't really like it. I'm also asthmatic so I can only really smoke it without tobacco. But it's hard to avoid weed if you are Dutch, even if you're incel

No, weed is for degenerates with sleeve tattoos.

all the time man

only in massive amounts