Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ever since taking the blackpill and being on .is

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I've noticed that a lot of shiet I'll say now could get me in serious trouble without thinking in the kiked Burgerland I live in.

My uni uses an app where you can anonymously post shit and reply (like 4chan) but without usernames or any identifiers
Someone posted something about being a Tranny Christian. I decided to make my first comment on the app ever which was:
">Tranny
>Jesus Follower
Pick one."

Within about 5 mins, my comment got deleted and I got banned from the app. jfl :feelskek:
And I used a vpn so I am confident that I won't get castrated by feminist authorities at my uni

it's over for snowflakes

It is even worse in Britannia I have to go to court in a few days for malicious communications.

It is even worse in Britannia I have to go to court in a few days for malicious communications.
jfl at the cuckoldry we are put through just for speaking the truth.

it's FUCKING over

I may have to start using a VPN too.

share the link to it with us

What did you say? I was paranoid about this happening to me because I said some pretty questionable shit online to people while I was drunk, haven't had a knock on the door yet.

What did you say? I was paranoid about this happening to me because I said some pretty questionable shit online to people while I was drunk, haven't had a knock on the door yet.
Just threating to rape teenage girls and wishing death upon my tutors and their children.

And Britain is a borderline police state.

Start your peasant revolt already, for fuck's sake.

Start your peasant revolt already, for fuck's sake.
The British people will never revolt they will just keep accepting more and more infringements on their freedoms because they are either brainwashed, don't care, are nearing death or are just broken spirits.

Just threating to rape teenage girls and wishing death upon my tutors and their children.

And Britain is a borderline police state.
You didn't say all this on your Facebook account did you? Or did they track your IP?

You didn't say all this on your Facebook account did you? Or did they track your IP?
I sent the messages after having a mental breakdown to my teachers using my college email and the fags called the police on me.

I sent the messages after having a mental breakdown to my teachers using my college email and the fags called the police on me.
If the police get called on you for some emails sent in anger, then you're already in a police state, because they're trying to scare people into discouraging wrong think.

If the police get called on you for some emails sent in anger, then you're already in a police state, because they're trying to scare people into discouraging wrong think.
Yep, I have got to get out of this country.

You'll feel the need to call out more people's nonsense it's happened to me more and more lately

I mean you're not wrong.

I've noticed that a lot of shiet I'll say now could get me in serious trouble without thinking in the kiked Burgerland I live in.

My uni uses an app where you can anonymously post shit and reply (like 4chan) but without usernames or any identifiers
Someone posted something about being a Tranny Christian. I decided to make my first comment on the app ever which was:
">Tranny
>Jesus Follower
Pick one."

Within about 5 mins, my comment got deleted and I got banned from the app. jfl :feelskek:
And I used a vpn so I am confident that I won't get castrated by feminist authorities at my uni

it's over for snowflakes
Man if my college had a app like that then I'll make the app untouchable to them by posting alot

Nothing you said was even wrong. How can you be a christian and read a scripture such as God makes us in his image and then you decide to transition. You are literally saying that God made the wrong decision, as in an omniscient, omnipotent creator makes mistake. It goes completely against it. How you got banned beats me.