Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ever since @rope2cope posted his incel abroad post Ive been watching nothing but Thailand Street videos.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Im even more low inhib than him. Theres no way I would be able to buy a plane ticket, book a hotel, and patrol soi6 all with the intention of fucking some bar girl or prostitute. There is absolutely no way I would be able to, even walking to the store in the daytime fills me with anxiety. I just like to imagine myself as if Im in the video walking around and taking in the nightlife picking some Thai whore to fuck like I have all the power in the world, but the degeneracy would make me sick.

Been watching vids like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DidAqrqtAkU

I haven't fapped in 3 days and that noodle with her hands behind her back in the thumbnail looks like she needs a spanking pretty badly tbh

I playing it through my head daily too. I don't know if I will be low inhib enough to actually do it. But I hope so.

I'm literally so ugly and such a subhuman even the noodlewhores of se asia would reject me.

Trust me friend, I was so fucking autistic the first few days. I even speedwalked down soi 6 like an autistic retard and jumped on a motobike taxi to stop an autistic meltdown from happening, the secret is too get drunk so you just don't give a fuck and let some noodle whore grab you and go from there. Or just hit a gogo bar and let the noodle whore jump on your lap.

Trust me friend, I was so fucking autistic the first few days. I even speedwalked down soi 6 like an autistic retard and jumped on a motobike taxi to stop an autistic meltdown from happening, the secret is too get drunk so you just don't give a fuck and let some noodle whore grab you and go from there. Or just hit a gogo bar and let the noodle whore jump on your lap.
It took u multiple night to fuck one of them? Oh I thought u did it first night. I want a detailed trip diary lol.

It took u multiple night to fuck one of them? Oh I thought u did it first night. I want a detailed trip diary lol.

Nah I eventually got drunk enough to walk into a gogo bar but I speedwalked down soi 6 my first night.

If a whore grabs my hands and begs me to fuck her, I don't think I'll be able to just walk away.

Those prostitutes mog the BR ones to oblivion. All are thin, all are whitemaxxed, all look young, minimal tattoo rate.