Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ever since I set higher standards for myself, I feel like no one is good enough for me

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15l3sun/ever_since_i_set_higher_standards_for_myself_i/

I am 35 and recently got divorced
I have been doing online dating for a few weeks, and I have realized that I don't actually think anyone on the app is good enough for me. I want someone who is attractive, has a stable job, is well-educated, is politically liberal, doesn't like to party or drink too much, has discerning taste in things like music and fashion, is honest and loyal, is a good listener, and is funny.

Used up post wall roastie thinks she's good enough for Chad, many such cases :feelshaha:

modern women in 2023

I appreciate she started it with "I want someone who is attractive".

It's great that for a man to be seen as an human being, you have to be a cucked Superman with a PhD.

And women... You just need to be not fat, and a cool person.

Easy Mode as always.

Bitches be setting their standards to the moon and don't understand why no niggas can reach them, lmao work on your personality and shower cunt

Being divorced basically limits her dating pool to divorced men. Also I wonder if she’s actually asking these guys those questions (of course she isn’t, she’s using her personality detector).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back