Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ever since a friend ascended he's acting really cocky

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i fucking hate him. we were good friends for years.
somehow last year he got his first gf at 22. the guy is ugly af but 6'5 and on top enginners program so he got some shallow foid.

ever since he got her he acts very cocky. and take shots at me being FA. this fucking guy
his gf hate me ofcourse cuz she doesnt want losers around her bf. jfl.

i fucking hate this. when you are FA tier everyone takes shots at you and acts like you arent important
when we go out he always makes me wait
90% of the times he cancel plans cuz he got better stuff to do
fuck him

brutal. this is why I recommend ugly men avoid IRL friends and be prepared to drop em niggs at a moment's notice.

Yeah they do that.

that fucker would be dead to me

That's not a friend. You don't need friends who lifemog you and rub it in your face man

tell him hes an asshole and forget him. if you can fight KO him

brutal. this is why I recommend ugly men avoid IRL friends and be prepared to drop em niggs at a moment's notice.
true. i don't have any friends and haven't had any since i was a kid and ignorant of the world. i had a friend once. as kids we used to play video games together and play around on his massive property. i don't know why, but he turned on me as we got older especially around other kids until he beat the shit out of me for no reason.
i feel like friends and social interaction is still much more healthier than being alone. as loneliness is a great source of distress for me as i am now getting older

This is literally how every normie acts when they ascend. Start acting like they're some sort of god
He should blackpill him and tell him his gf is only using him as a betabux cuck, and she fucked dozens of chads for free the first day she met them.

my irl normie friends do the same thing, but their mocking doesn't phase me

If you have corona, you can try and give it to him and his gf.
If they have any other illness, I heard corona can fuck you up even more. Might ruin their life.

just means that he was always a faggot

Just act confident, bro :soy: :soy:

Yea tbh unless the friend is uglier than you. But both friends can’t be uglier than each other JFL

Sounds like your typical normie friend. They treat you like shit once they see themselves superior to you. It doesn’t matter since she will eventually leave him for chad in a few months at the latest.

just leave him hes obviously not worth hanging out with. I had a bunch of my “friends” stop spending time with me as soon as they got girlfriends.

Lots of guys become assholes when they start getting female attention. I think that at some level they realize that they are actually rewarded for acting like that, especially by women, so they continue to do it more and more

Thats pretty common,my virgin friend acts like this when a girl responds to his messages,if he had sex i would cut all contact with him, did the same for another incel that ascended.

This is exactly why i hate when people ascend.
We are simply not made to have sex and when we get it we dont know what to do from the overwhelming amount of validation were not used to.

I had a friend who uses the fact that I'm still a virgin to flex on me and insult me

Abandon such bloodsuckers at once.

Tell him his gf cheated on him

Then he isn't your friend.

somehow last year he got his first gf at 22. the guy is ugly af but 6'5 and on top enginners program so he got some shallow foid.

ever since he got her he acts very cocky. and take shots at me being FA. this fucking guy

i fucking hate this. when you are FA tier everyone takes shots at you and acts like you arent important
fuck him
Slit his throat in his sleep and burn his corpse while his family watches in horror. Plain and simple. Problem solved.

There's a saying in my country "Don't trust a prostitute's love nor a policeman's friendship" I guess you can replace prostitute and policeman by foid and normie and it will become an axiom

Tell him to STFU and suck your dick. He ascended at 22. He is just as much a failure as you are.

To normies you aren't a person you are a number.As soon as something better comes along,you will be ditched in a second and if he thinks he is superior enough to make fun of you he will.

Not surprised

fuck him
You have friends? mogs me

The only reason to stick around is to wait until she leaves him then laugh your ass off at him before cutting contact.

Otherwise cut contact now.

Tell him to STFU and suck your dick. He ascended at 22. He is just as much a failure as you are.
yea tbh. I mean 22 is better than not at all though I guess.