Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ever shake hands with a girl before?

Have you ever shook a girl's hand before?

• yes

Votes: 53 77.9%
  • no

Votes: 15 22.1%

• Total voters
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Many of us are naturally KHHV (kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin). But what about the ones that have shook hands with a girl?

btw family doesn't count

I don't know if I have or not for this one.

If you go to work or school you will have to inevitably

Some users here have fucked women before

Yes for job interviews where the interviewer was a foid I shook hands with her.

A couple of times.
Many of the girls always tell me that my hands are really cold/clammy. Not sure if its a genetic thing or not but my extremities are always really freezing.

A couple of times.
Many of the girls always tell me that my hands are really cold/clammy. Not sure if its a genetic thing or not but my extremities are always really freezing.
I get this too, idk why :feelsbadman:

Remember you press as hard as you can

Yes but I often refuse to shake their hands and instead nod at them, because of my contempt for them.

i was cockblocked by my teacher in 9th grade from ascending with a blonde white girl, we were talking too FUCCCK HER!!!!!!!

Come to think of it, no I haven’t

Yes.

A foid coworker hugged all the other guys :chad: at work when she was leaving, but only gave me :incel: a handshake.

Never with a foid who wasn't family. :feelsrope:

No lol wtf, that's a male thing to do. tfw slav

I did tbh. If I like the foid then I press my hand as hard as I can. If I don't I just brush it off or something.

yes but it doesnt mean shit tbh

Yes, a few times when approaching.

Yes bro

I hate it when people touch me though..

Yes but I have the feeling that they try to keep a good distance.

It's kinda hard to be 30 and never have done it if you're not hiki.

Damn so many Chads in this thread :chad::chad:

lmao bro why and how you shake hands when approaching. sounds pretty autistic ngl
I very rarely shake hands with them. Now I prefer to try to touch their shoulder or something a bit more intimate/less formal, although I rarely get the chance as most of them walk away within seconds.

Not that I can recall actually. High school graduation guy who handed out diplomas? Male. Employers? Males. Weed dealers? All males, and never shook hands with them.

Yes bro it felt good the few times it happened. Chad experiences this everyday

I've huged a girl goodbye because everybody did it and it would've been awkward if I didn't and it was glorious. Foids are so soft and warm, I want to drown in them, tbhngl.

I think I must have.

90% sure I have but cant remember a specific time I did tbh

a bit hard never shaking hand with a girl, like how would greet them? at university or at work?

Girls don't really shake hands unless it's something official, hug is more of their thing.

I never touched a female before

Yes, i'm now tainted with the foid.

No, never. Man, a bunch of hand Chads here compared to me.

If you apply for a job then you'll get into contact with HR anyway

I think I did years ago.

I've huged a girl goodbye because everybody did it and it would've been awkward if I didn't and it was glorious. Foids are so soft and warm, I want to drown in them, tbhngl.
I know that feeling :feelsbadman: there was a foid in my class who was so freaking warm, her friends made her sit on their clothes so they get warm as well

So many fakecels.

Not with a girl my age, but with women who were much older than me.

Not with a girl my age, but with women who were much older than me.
Same. girls in our ages wont touch us with a stick from ten meters anyway