Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever seen this site?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Call it hyperbole but the gist I get is they want us dead.

Give us euthanasia then ffs but you're not allowed any tech made by asd ppl so enjoy your limited phone apps.

I didn't understand it it atall

wat is it about :feelstrash:

can you explain that i dont get it.... :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Browse the site.

There are testimonials from NT women complaining about their aspie ex husbands.

Mothers & sisters saying their asd burden son or brother killed their social lives & apparently they get no thanks or recognition for their sacrifice & asd ppl are assholes.

So the ones with the higher reports than gen pop of having anxiety, suicide rate, unemployment, bullying recipient & inceldom are somehow the oppressors.

Browse the site.

There are testimonials from NT women complaining about their aspie ex husbands.

Mothers & sisters saying their asd burden son or brother killed their social lives & apparently they get no thanks or recognition for their sacrifice & asd ppl are assholes.
checking rn.... :feelstrash:

sure its a lot to read. I dunno It seems like normal site to mee. where did you find the bragging stuff :feelstrash:
Testimonials. There was a section written by site owner but the layout has changed so dunno now.

oo i see :feelstrash::feelstrash:
I have known my husband for three years. Only yesterday I got to know he has Asperger's. It wasn't fair to me that he didn't tell me. But he doesn't want to admit that he has it. He doesn't want to go to the therapist. All these years were a challenge. He makes me cry always every day. I knew he had some psychological problems, it was obvious. He was harming himself, he threatened to commit suicide. When I try to hug him at night he pushes me away. He never hugs me when I cry. He blames me for everything. He breaks things, insults me, hits me, pushes me. He makes scandals over nothing, he overreacts to everything. He is hypersensitive to bright light, noises, humidity, amount of washing liquid, amount of sugar and salt in food. He never listens to me, interrupts, never lets me to response. He doesn't hear my questions, he walks out of the room. He tries to control my daytime routine. He says I'm horrible to him but I don't understand why. I just try to stand for myself. Police was called many times. He is obsessed in using kitchen scales. In shops and crowded places he feels frustrated, agitated, he can run away from me on the street without any good reason. I was thinking he had a BPD. But now I know I was wrong. He drives like crazy, he shouts at other drivers, he can insult people for nothing. I thought he was just a bad person. Now I know that he is different. If I had known that I would react in a different way.

oo i see :feelstrash::feelstrash:
I have known my husband for three years. Only yesterday I got to know he has Asperger's. It wasn't fair to me that he didn't tell me. But he doesn't want to admit that he has it. He doesn't want to go to the therapist. All these years were a challenge. He makes me cry always every day. I knew he had some psychological problems, it was obvious. He was harming himself, he threatened to commit suicide. When I try to hug him at night he pushes me away. He never hugs me when I cry. He blames me for everything. He breaks things, insults me, hits me, pushes me. He makes scandals over nothing, he overreacts to everything. He is hypersensitive to bright light, noises, humidity, amount of washing liquid, amount of sugar and salt in food. He never listens to me, interrupts, never lets me to response. He doesn't hear my questions, he walks out of the room. He tries to control my daytime routine. He says I'm horrible to him but I don't understand why. I just try to stand for myself. Police was called many times. He is obsessed in using kitchen scales. In shops and crowded places he feels frustrated, agitated, he can run away from me on the street without any good reason. I was thinking he had a BPD. But now I know I was wrong. He drives like crazy, he shouts at other drivers, he can insult people for nothing. I thought he was just a bad person. Now I know that he is different. If I had known that I would react in a different way.
Never noticed any of this before the marriage though huh, it was fun when that Chad was perceived as just an asshole but oh no he has asd ewwwwww.

Never noticed any of this before the marriage though huh, it was fun when that Chad was perceived as just an asshole but oh no he has asd ewwwwww.
interessting. like really. it seems like some ppl post there regually. and a lot of women. :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelswhere:

When he told me about the girls before me who didn’t want to date him, he really couldn’t understand why. But I’m so nice! he’d say.

you are right they are bragging about chads....
Well I'm sitting here in tears reading all these testimonials and discovering that I am very much NOT alone. I have two of my three kids dx with autism and my husband of 22 years is definitely an undiagnosed Aspie. My mental health is 100% in the toilet. Over the years. I have found that trying to teach him how to be what I need is like trying to teach advanced algebra to a kindergartener. I've lost most of my friends, my family get uncomfortable when I try to reach out to them and I'm so tired of crying, of getting my feelings crushed and him not even understanding what he's said or done that is so wrong. I get angry because I feel that it's not my job to teach him how to treat me and I'm sick of being told that I'm too emotional. I'm stuck here in this marriage because I recently lost my (casual) job and have no income so there's no way I could leave, but it helps knowing that there are 100's of other women here who understand my life.

red ones are important the rest is blah blah :feelstrash:

One year my birthday present was two books that he got of a neighbor who was throwing them out. They were nice books, but I was so hurt I burned them. He could simply not understand what he had done wrong and of course I was crazy for overreacting. I have a hundred stories like that one.

wth... srs. I NEVER GOT any gifts this hurts mee.... :feelstrash: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
interessting. like really. it seems like some ppl post there regually. and a lot of women. :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelswhere:

When he told me about the girls before me who didn’t want to date him, he really couldn’t understand why. But I’m so nice! he’d say.

you are right they are bragging about chads....
It's literally women wanting a fucking pat on the back for putting up with asd children or siblings & foids realising the attractive sperg can't be changed by them.

It's fun when they think he's a bad man that can change but then they realise the behaviour is ingrained & won't deviate.

It's amazing how the label is what fucks them up, not the behaviour.

It's literally women wanting a fucking pat on the back for putting up with asd children or siblings & foids realising the attractive sperg can't be changed by them.

It's fun when they think he's a bad man that can change but then they realise the behaviour is ingrained & won't deviate.

It's amazing how the label is what fucks them up, not the behaviour.
i dunno. i think i have that thing they dont like...
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
i dont even understand my self well how do i know if i have aspie or no
These results indicate that...

you have a strong likelihood of Asperger’s Syndrome or autism.

fk maybe I doo
:feelstrash:

Last edited:
Just foids regreting marrying non-nt chad.

i dunno. i think i have that thing they dont like...
:feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :cryfeels:
i dont even understand my self well how do i know if i have aspie or no
These results indicate that...

you have a strong likelihood of Asperger’s Syndrome or autism.

fk maybe I doo
:feelstrash:
Never fit in socially, always come off as weird, strong interest in selective hobbies with little interest in small talk, sensitivity to anything?

Watch the night clerk (2020) & tell me if any of that feels similar.

Call it hyperbole but the gist I get is they want us dead.

Give us euthanasia then ffs but you're not allowed any tech made by asd ppl so enjoy your limited phone apps.
I have never seen it.

I'm not reading a word to save my cortisol levels