Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Ever noticed this double standard

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
Normies and holes on incels:
>what a bunch of fucking narcys :soy: they only want supermodels. They should look for girls around their level

Normies and holes on fem’cels’:
>weellll, you’re right those girls can find partners easily, but would you really want a bunch of cringey ‘we live in a society’ type guys to be dating you? :soy: they just don’t want the men that they can get

This isn’t exaggeration by the way, this is the logic they follow

That isn't even a mere double standards case, it's a straight up lie. I've never ever seen an incel saying he only wants a 10/10 supermodel.

Normies and holes on incels:
>what a bunch of fucking narcys :soy: they only want supermodels. They should look for girls around their level

u hot No idea how right that is

happens often when I express frustration

Yep, all the time.

That isn't even a mere double standards case, it's a straight up lie. I've never ever seen an incel saying he only wants a 10/10 supermodel.
They’re probably going off of their guts, which is filled with soy

They make strawman arguments against us because they can't argue against our actual arguments

incels just want their looksmatch...

I notice that double standard and many others and they all bother me.

i think all of that came from ER, he fantasized a lot about blondes

VOLCELS have been saying this. If it describes u, u are volcel

It's ridiculous. They think we are the ones with high standards when in reality it's the foids. I would be happy with a 2/10 feminine looking whale

id take a 1/10 foid as a gf as long as she wasn't grossly obese (i may as well date a man, i'm utterly completely unattracted to grossly obese people)

This is all lies. But all standards are rigged against men.
(By lies I mean the lies cucktears perpetuate about us and our standards etc.)

Has there even ever been a good argument against the blackpill

Has there even ever been a good argument against the blackpill
"yes silly im actually attracted to short ethnic guys so that disproves you right there. attractiveness is subjective! it just so happens that my current bf is 6'3, white and blue-eyed but thats kinda unrelated because im with him for his kind personality and because he is a truly nice guy teehee"

"incels want supermodels" is the biggest normie cope. they just dont want to admit unattractive males dont get shit.

It's really easy for everyone to notice manipulations and double standards and whatnot except for Cucktears apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back