Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever noticed that a young man who dates much older women usually has something wrong with them

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Sometimes it looks, sometimes its other things. I was watching this tv show about age gap relationships. One guy who was 29 looked normal enough, he was dating a 68 year old widow. He said that he has a condition that causes him to have random seizures and women his age or younger didn't want to deal with him because of it.

Another man was 39 and was dating a 78 year old woman. You could tell that if not for that relationship, he would be incel. He had some type of medical condition and he was overweight, ugly with bad teeth.

Contrary to popular belief, I would say that men date much older women because they can't get a woman their age or younger. Feminists and many normies like to say that men who date younger women do so because they can't get a woman their own age. I'm convinced its the reverse, TBH.

Imagine two 39 year old men. One is dating an 18 year old Stacy and the other is dating her 78 year old grandmother. Of those two men, which would you guess is better looking? Which would you guess is taller? Which would you guess had a better physique? Which would you guess drove a newer model car? Which would you guess wore better clothes? Which would you guess is neurotypical? Which do you think would win in a fight?

You and most people if they're being honest, would think the good things about the 39 year old man dating the 18 year old Stacy. He probably could get a woman his age if that's what he wanted. The 39 year old dating the 78 year old,is likely doing so out of desperation. He is the one who can't get a woman his own age.

That's me. I'll be the one dating the 70+ year old woman.
A 70 year old was a pre-teen when I was born.
Will I still be able to be on this forum if I date a 70+ year old woman?

I mean, you're not wrong. But modern feminists would say that it's "empowering," probably both for the man and the woman, because the woman is clearly winning, and the man is a good little cuck, and cucking himself to some wasted whore.

I mean, you're not wrong. But modern feminists would say that it's "empowering," probably both for the man and the woman, because the woman is clearly winning, and the man is a good little cuck, and cucking himself to some wasted whore.
Feminists would much rather a 39 year old man date a 78 year old than 18 year old,despite the fact that he's much closer in age to the 18 year old. You're right.

Feminists would much rather a 39 year old man date a 78 year old than 18 year old,despite the fact that he's much closer in age to the 18 year old. You're right.
I'm much closer to the 70 year old. Much closer.

I will be dating bodies in the morgue.

Old women don't even like me :cryfeels:

I fit your description of men who date older women perfectly.

Last edited:
Hypergamy and having mental issues

Beyond over if you have to date old hags to stand a chance

The memories of threads of midwestcel

Are you saying something wrong with my former best friend?

Debilassuboba