Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ever notice how foids put down men's hobbies?

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Females like to prop themselves up above guys that play vidya. Like when you hear a foid say at work, for example, "oh, boys and their video games. :rolleyes:" :foidSoy: They'll act like they're mature, and guys are childish, but I think they're just overcompensating for not having any interests or hobbies of their own.

When gossip or sex is all they can contribute or partake in for entertainment, I suppose all they can really do is to put others down to try to drag us down to their level of boringness. If that was all I had going for me, I'd probably overcompensate and attack those who actually do have real hobbies and interests out of pure envy. Then again, I can't really relate: I'm a man who has active interests. :feelsjuice:

True, they act like they're superior

They think they control us, we will show them soon enough:society::society::society::society:

Foids are envious because they have no real hobbies

Females like to prop themselves up above guys that play vidya. Like when you hear a foid say at work, for example, "oh, boys and their video games. :rolleyes:" :foidSoy: They'll act like they're mature, and guys are childish, but I think they're just overcompensating for not having any interests or hobbies of their own.

When gossip or sex is all they can contribute or partake in for entertainment, I suppose all they can really do is to put others down to try to drag us down to their level of boringness. If that was all I had going for me, I'd probably overcompensate and attack those who actually do have real hobbies and interests out of pure envy. Then again, I can't really relate: I'm a man who has active interests. :feelsjuice:
Well said. Finding new ways to look more slutty in public is not a hobby lmao

They naturally don’t understand men, best not to pay any attention to what they think

Foids are like Teenagers. They think they are smarter and more mature than everyone else, while actually behaving like braindead retards, just that teenagers grow up sometime, while foids always stay like that.

its because only BOYS who masturbate to hentai play video games.

You see REAL MEN, they have SEX, and they exist to build a CASTLE for their QUEEN :foidSoy:

All foids do is watch tv, buy food, eat, message other girls about Chad. Send texts to Chad hoping he responds. Buy clothes and makeup so they can get Chad.

Their bodies are their only self-worth and they know it, so they don’t have hobbies themselves besides dick, gossip, drama and attention whoring.

Well said. Finding new ways to look more slutty in public is not a hobby lmao
Their bodies are their only self-worth and they know it, so they don’t have hobbies themselves besides dick, gossip, drama and attention whoring.
:yes::yes::yes:

Foids are like Teenagers. They think they are smarter and more mature than everyone else, while actually behaving like braindead retards, just that teenagers grow up sometime, while foids always stay like that.
Yup. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed, either. Even back in my blue pilled days, because I was so heavily observant of the people around me, when I heard a foid say they were "more mature than men," or they "mature faster than men," I had to raise an eyebrow, because it just didn't line up with what was clearly visible when you watch the two sexes going about their business for more than a few seconds.

its because only BOYS who masturbate to hentai play video games.

You see REAL MEN, they have SEX, and they exist to build a CASTLE for their QUEEN :foidSoy:
Misspelled "cuck." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's exactly the "reasoning", i.e. shaming, they use to make weak-minded "men," i.e. soys, prostrate themselves as doormats before their "mighty" "KWEENS" :soy::soy::soy:

All foids do is watch tv, buy food, eat, message other girls about Chad. Send texts to Chad hoping he responds. Buy clothes and makeup so they can get Chad.
Even on my days when I'm obsessing over being completely alone, I still manage to find things to do with my time, to engage in my hobbies.

Just goes to show how incapable they are of being anything interesting, themselves. :feelsjuice:

They are jealous

those stupid fucking whores are incapable of having any hobbies besides fucking dogs/Chads and watching Jewish bullshit on Jew news TV. So when they see men with real hobbies, real passion, they seethe in jealousy

Only when you’re not chad

yup...I'd add selfies and talking about how much they love cupcakes and pretend to care about whatever the media tells them to on social media

Foids are always putting down men's hobbies - omg boys and their games tee hee! boys and their sport tee hee! when they really have nothing interesting to say or talk about

While agreeing on the misogynistic things herein, I disagree with the fact that gaming is a hobby, normally hobbies involve critical thinking and discipline in some manner.
Gaming is just another lustful activity like drugs, sex, alcoholism and whatnot. People do it for dopamine spurt that involves this activity, it has no engagement and it fosters mental laziness while stealing all your creative energy from the overcompensation effect.

those stupid fucking whores are incapable of having any hobbies besides fucking dogs/Chads and watching Jewish bullshit on Jew news TV. So when they see men with real hobbies, real passion, they seethe in jealousy
:yes:

Only when you’re not chad
True, I have a chadlite coworker who plays vidya and watches movies (like Marvel) quite a lot, and he receives absolutely no flack for it, from men nor foids. :feelsseriously:

the modern young woman is full of daddy issues, anger issues, anxiety, and rots in her room most of the day. her hobbies include of fucking the man she wouldn't dare touch if you took her word online to face value and coping with all the problems she created with drugs. do not listen to them

When gossip or sex is all they can contribute or partake in for entertainment, I suppose all they can really do is to put others down to try to drag us down to their level of boringness. If that was all I had going for me, I'd probably overcompensate and attack those who actually do have real hobbies and interests out of pure envy. Then again, I can't really relate: I'm a man who has active int
they are incapable of thinking in hypotetical scenarios i think, that's why they care so little about the kind of shit we like, mostly oriented in that way
they don't find any excitement in playing something like that because thay can't see the greatness of those fantasy worlds and characters

meanwhile foids' hobbies are granite countertops and using pinterest

they are incapable of thinking in hypotetical scenarios i think, that's why they care so little about the kind of shit we like, mostly oriented in that way
they don't find any excitement in playing something like that because thay can't see the greatness of those fantasy worlds and characters
They are literal peons compared to us.

In my experience lots of them try to infiltrate and ruin male hobbies like video games or martial arts or whatever to get orbiters and validation

Females like to prop themselves up above guys that play vidya. Like when you hear a foid say at work, for example, "oh, boys and their video games. :rolleyes:" :foidSoy: They'll act like they're mature, and guys are childish.
No, They just hate ugly guys and don't want to see them coping. if chad is playing video game it would've be seen as a quirk or a legit hobby. I've seen tons of videos of whores on soycial media with their chad "gamer bf" they think it's lovely and attractive and sometimes throw themselves on their chad bf while he's playing vidya thinking it's romantic. they only hate incel gamers.

cope tbh sex is better than all of our shit hobbies :cryfeels:

Completely agree. I've seen it repeatedly but it's not just video games, it's almost any hobby or activity that a male engages in
Foids dismissing your hobbies greatly depends on your attractiveness, chad can log hundreds of hours on dozens of RPG's without catching any flack

Toilets don’t have real hobbies. Tik tok , make up , travel and being a foodie isn’t hobbies kek

Completely agree. I've seen it repeatedly but it's not just video games, it's almost any hobby or activity that a male engages in
Foids dismissing your hobbies greatly depends on your attractiveness, chad can log hundreds of hours on dozens of RPG's without catching any flack
Yeah, when Chad does it, it's cool. When I do it, I need to stop being a loser and get out there. Even if Chad's logging more hours than me. :feelsseriously:

not reading your post, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT HOLES THINK?

they usually post pictures of food on their social media. you see it all the time.
I don't see it all the time, I'm almost never on social media. And when I am, I'm on Facebook, talking shit about liberals in far-right groups and muh evuhl not-see groups, and taking bans left and right.

not reading your post, WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT HOLES THINK?
Yeah, but I'm bored, and I think about stuff, and then I want to discuss stuff, or at least get it out of my head before it collects cobwebs. You could have just moved on to a different thread, GrAY. :fuk:

well yea i've never used social media before, but my younger 19 year old sister does it. They all take pics of their food and post to friends and what-not.
And that's their "hobby"? :feelsseriously: That has got to be the most boring, dry, and vanilla "activity" I have ever heard of in my entire life. I'm glad I don't have any sisters, good lord, that must be awful. :feelsseriously:

They naturally don’t understand men, best not to pay any attention to what they think
When you fully stop caring what cum dumpsters think about you is when you have freedom.

When you fully stop caring what cum dumpsters think about you is when you have freedom.
It’s cucked to care about normalfag’s and foid’s opinions in general tbh. Turns you into an asskisser bitch. But it’s easier said than done, it’s a subconscious thing :feelsseriously:

Foid hobbies? Chatting on phone all day; posting tits n ass pics at Instagram; checking the millions of likes there; dressing like a drama queen to attract Chads; sucking off chad; trying out Lesbian sex with their female friends once in a while.:feelshaha:

Foid hobbies? Chatting on phone all day; posting tits n ass pics at Instagram; checking the millions of likes there; dressing like a drama queen to attract Chads; sucking off chad; trying out Lesbian sex with their female friends once in a while.:feelshaha:
"Foid hobbies," lol, what an oxymoron. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I fuckin hate them. They are nothing. They only fuckin talk about others marriage and that stuff or that someone in their family died or has a cancer. They are fuckin imbecils who are not mature and never will be but just because they got some attention they think they are above nonattractive guys. Who the fuck are they? In anarchy we will see who is stronger.

I fuckin hate them. They are nothing. They only fuckin talk about others marriage and that stuff or that someone in their family died or has a cancer. They are fuckin imbecils who are not mature and never will be but just because they got some attention they think they are above nonattractive guys. Who the fuck are they? In anarchy we will see who is stronger.
:yes::yes::yes: They contribute nothing to the soyciety and men they leech off of, other than a stinky hole to a select few, genetically supreme men. They get everything handed to them on a silver platter, and get special care for everything from education to hiring practices, and then have the gall to think they're better or smarter than us because they were handed an easy, do-nothing job in a comfortable, climate-controlled office building all because they were born with a tuna wallet between their legs. Men need to put them in their place; and that means the men at the top who are being rewarded for being born with good genetics, who will never relinquish that reward, and the simps who support these whores with their money and lives to give them better lives than any foid could ever deserve, who will never stop this behavior because there is no cure for stupidity. And the foids themselves who think they've earned all of this reward being given to them when they were just born on the correct side of the aisle for having everything handed to you your entire life and having everyone else ensure that you could never fail.

It's absolute horseshit, and I truly hope things do go back to the way they once were, in Minecraft. :feelsEhh:

:yes::yes::yes: They contribute nothing to the soyciety and men they leech off of, other than a stinky hole to a select few, genetically supreme men. They get everything handed to them on a silver platter, and get special care for everything from education to hiring practices, and then have the gall to think they're better or smarter than us because they were handed an easy, do-nothing job in a comfortable, climate-controlled office building all because they were born with a tuna wallet between their legs. Men need to put them in their place; and that means the men at the top who are being rewarded for being born with good genetics, who will never relinquish that reward, and the simps who support these whores with their money and lives to give them better lives than any foid could ever deserve, who will never stop this behavior because there is no cure for stupidity. And the foids themselves who think they've earned all of this reward being given to them when they were just born on the correct side of the aisle for having everything handed to you your entire life and having everyone else ensure that you could never fail.

It's absolute horseshit, and I truly hope things do go back to the way they once were, in Minecraft. :feelsEhh:
Right on. They got serious dunning-kruger effect going on and confusing highly cause with correlation especially while confronting nonattractive males (worse than male normies). Not to mention most whores are stupid and don't understand completely how world works but if they listened to my monologes I have with myself they would think I am stupid while what I say has direct proves in real life on day by day basis. That's why I'd rather die a virgin than try anything with them. Every of them is the same and their being KIND is just ALWAYS a form of manipulation. What a pathetic creature. My female dogs are far better at anything than any human female alive in history of Earth.

Right on. They got serious dunning-kruger effect going on and confusing highly cause with correlation especially while confronting nonattractive males (worse than male normies). Not to mention most whores are stupid and don't understand completely how world works but if they listened to my monologes I have with myself they would think I am stupid while what I say has direct proves in real life on day by day basis. That's why I'd rather die a virgin than try anything with them. Every of them is the same and their being KIND is just ALWAYS a form of manipulation. What a pathetic creature. My female dogs are far better at anything than any human female alive in history of Earth.
:yes::yes::yes: Exactly. They don't possess enough sentience to see the irony of their self-importance and massively inflated egos. And they should be held accountable, too, alongside the chads and the simps. When they are so capable of evil, evil that the animals above them do not commit, then they are truly rotten to the core.

Also good to know I'm not the only one who rants to himself. I guess loneliness really does take its toll on the mind. :fuk:

:yes::yes::yes: Exactly. They don't possess enough sentience to see the irony of their self-importance and massively inflated egos. And they should be held accountable, too, alongside the chads and the simps. When they are so capable of evil, evil that the animals above them do not commit, then they are truly rotten to the core.

Also good to know I'm not the only one who rants to himself. I guess loneliness really does take its toll on the mind. :fuk:
I rant outloud since I was a child. Not like I never had a friends or something. It's not being fucked up. It is just different than others. What is the difference if someone thinks in mind or outloud. I prefer outloud lots of times since it is better for me. "Normal" in any case is just stupid metric limiting you from being yourself for others to manipulate you for their own benefits. As always, psychotic world that thinks there are certain RULES you should ABIDE BY, because if not they will call you imbecil, autistic or whatever while they by themselves made all this phrases and definitions to abuse those that are not like THEM. Why? Because they are psychotic and made up stuff they think is SACRED and you can't disagree with it in their mind because that would mean less POWER for them and also encroach what is untouchable - their idee fixe (ideology, idea) like religion or respect for parents for example, but it still all comes to POWER over others and hierarchy. But in life there is nothing that SHOULD be since it would mean life has some vocation. If it has I would love to know WHY THE FUCK people BREED and then DIE just like many other organisms in this world. Brb going to shop get me some good stuff.

Last edited:
ever notice how I don't care one jot what those bitches think.

I rant outloud since I was a child. Not like I never had a friends or something. It's not being fucked up. It is just different than others. What is the difference if someone thinks in mind or outloud.
Oh. I guess I'm an outloud thinker, then. But I've never had friends, never really had much of a social life outside of pity workplace gatherings, and thought, all these years, that I was just going mad. What a relief to know I may not be insane, after all! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

"Normal" in any case is just stupid metric limiting you from being yourself for others to manipulate you for their own benefits. As always, psychotic world that thinks there are certain RULES you should ABIDE BY, because if not they will call you imbecil, autistic or whatever while they by themselves made all this phrases and definitions to abuse those that are not like THEM. Why? Because they are psychotic and made up stuff they think is SACRED and you can't disagree with it in their mind because that would mean less POWER for them and also encroach what is untouchable - their idee fixe (ideology, idea) like religion or respect for parents for example, but it still all comes to POWER over others and hierarchy.
:yes: All true, and I never considered applying it to my way of thinking. I just assumed I was weird at a very young age when I was mocked by my mother and my peers for thinking aloud, and then ran with the assumption without ever considering it when I became more and more blackpilled.

It's a weakness of mine that I'm well aware of, but have no idea how to rectify, that I jump to conclusions and make assumptions and almost never go back to challenge them unless prompted otherwise.

Oh. I guess I'm an outloud thinker, then. But I've never had friends, never really had much of a social life outside of pity workplace gatherings, and thought, all these years, that I was just going mad. What a relief to know I may not be insane, after all! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:yes: All true, and I never considered applying it to my way of thinking. I just assumed I was weird at a very young age when I was mocked by my mother and my peers for thinking aloud, and then ran with the assumption without ever considering it when I became more and more blackpilled.

It's a weakness of mine that I'm well aware of, but have no idea how to rectify, that I jump to conclusions and make assumptions and almost never go back to challenge them unless prompted otherwise.
Read some The Ego and Its Own by Max Stirner. Book in many cases is right about how world works. Of course Stirner didn't know that much about genetics since he wrote it before Darwin made his books go public, so he doesn't write about any staright genetic shit, but nevertheless debunks all bluepill shit people told him or he noticed have been told others and proves it by various situations in life in the beginning of the book and then debunking various philosophical claims made throughout mankind history. Some of the things might be utopian of what he written but nevertheless was always right about humans and how they behave

Last edited: