Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever met a black pilled foid?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Have you ever met a black pilled foid that actually admitted that everything is about genetics. That actually told you that she doesn't want to mate with you because she knows she would have weak inferior offspring with you?

I have yet yo meet a foid even fucking close to being red pilled. They are by all means inferior to men.

women are too low IQ to be blackpilled

Blackpilled foids are just those who are tired of orbiters and chad won’t notice them

women are blackpilled by default. its simple logic really.

My mom.

She says it's all about looks. I can't watch TV with her without her calling someone "feeeooo" or "feeeeaa" (ugly), or "guapo" (handsome).

Maybe we all have but they are good liars.

Women are already black pilled from the get-go. They know how to cover up their acne scars and flaws with makeup, and they're good at spotting other people's flaws.

I am blackpilled but idk if u consider me a woman.

every foid is blackpilled since they act accordance to blackpill.

No woman only care about personality.

Nah, probably met several BLACKED foids though.

every femoid is blackpilled, they're born to be. and they're raised to do everything to hide it to appear innocent and sweet. they might slip up once here or there but at the end, they all only spread the blue pill to have it easier and to look "nice".

Never, not even once