Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ever meet a girl who didn't know or act like she is pretty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
I've met two females in my whole life who I know legit didn't know they were actually pretty girls. That didn't stop them from being whores but just a bit odd how they took themselves.

1) First girl I met in middle school. She had a unisex name/ambiguous name so when I tell you legit I thought she was a boy for like the first 2 days of school. I thought she was just a little pudgy boy. Turns out those were her tits and her face was just godawful ugly. She was ugly in middle school. She was ugly the first two years of high school. Then between 16>17 I guess she had a female hormone spurt or something. She developed a figure. Got curves. Got nice bigger tits that were shaped well. Her uggo face turned out really feminine and she was half-asian so she had that beautiful long black silk hair but her features were white. From 17-19 she really just was pretty chill and still acted like a tomboy. We used to watch/talk about King of the Hill all the time and she played Magic with us losers during lunch. As soon as she got 17 and had her change all the boys were on her like white on rice. She seemed so confused and I was never sure if she was playing or just mentally retarded. Then in college yea turns out she was just stupid. Freshman year became the biggest whore you'd ever seen once she realized her pussy powers.

2) Second girl I met at my job. Met her when she was 21/22yo. And I have to tell you she was a dime piece (if just going by physical attraction.) Southern belle type blonde girl. Got molested as a kid for many years. Then she joined the military early to get away from her Father. As soon as they send her overseas she gets stationed and brutally raped by 3 soldiers (her story was kinda hawt tbh). So she comes back to the US to work and that's about where I meet her just as she comes back. She's crazy as fuck but physical wise she was so god damn hot I could see why people would molest/rape her. I guess her being so hot makes sense that she is very dense. Her IQ is that of a child tbh but she is somehow still functioning. So many guys would come into our office to try and flirt/fuck her but she was so dense and didn't think she was pretty everything went over her head. I remember buying some lunch for us one time (just friendly coworker stuff) and didn't want my chips so I gave them to her. She asked who the chips were for. I said, "The prettiest girl in the office of course!" to which she looked at me, took the chips, looked around then asked me who I was talking about. She had a deer in the headlights stare. I then knew she was retarded as fuck to match her hotness.
[To make this extra easy we were the only 2 employees there and our boss was male. She was the only fucking female in the office that blonde dumb shit]

It all draws to the same conclusion.

Bro the second one sounds like larp

No, all foids act to be pretty and the ones who doesn't only pretend that to get attention from Chad. This needs to be changed.

One when I was in high school, but I think she was legit autistic. She sat all alone during recess playing sonic games or watching k-pop videos, didn't have any friends. She was actually pretty cute, but nobody really approached her because she would give one word replies even to Chads. I would say that she's the closest thing to a "femcel" I have ever met, but even then she could have had a bf if she wanted, she either didn't care or actually didn't know how to interact since she didn't even have female friends. Even to this day her facebook barely has 40 friends.

One when I was in high school, but I think she was legit autistic. She sat all alone during recess playing sonic games or watching k-pop videos, didn't have any friends. She was actually pretty cute, but nobody really approached her because she would give one word replies even to Chads. I would say that she's the closest thing to a "femcel" I have ever met, but even then she could have had a bf if she wanted, she either didn't care or actually didn't know how to interact since she didn't even have female friends. Even to this day her facebook barely has 40 friends.
Hmm whats her name

Ever meet a girl
nope, never

You might have had a chance to slay the second girl