Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ever look in the mirror and think "wow, am I that ugly?"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Fact is, you're even uglier.
People look better in a mirror, as it makes one's face seem more symmetrical. So just imagine what people actually looking at you irl see, the thought of it makes me want to die.

How would a mirror make you look more symmetrical? Its a reflection.

How would a mirror make you look more symmetrical? Its a reflection.

its something to do with the angle of it

there r true mirrors which are just mirrors angled differently to make the reflection more realistic its funny cause everyone complains about looking wonky in them hahaha retards

IMO the most realistic view is being in a picture with other people. It shows you that others look as they usually do, but in comparison to them you look uglier than when you look at yourself in a mirror when alone.

Mirror or no, my face is an utter abomination. I avoid them as much as possible.

We need a an actual physical reverse mirror to see what we really look like

Do yourself a favor and never click the camera app on your phone

Yeah I always think I look ok in the mirror then I look terrible in photos.

We are subhuman genetic trash. No wonder why no girl likes us

IMO the most realistic view is being in a picture with other people. It shows you that others look as they usually do, but in comparison to them you look uglier than when you look at yourself in a mirror when alone.

I did that a hour ago srs. Im so ugly ugh. They look like theyre really do I look like a deformed mofo.

its something to do with the angle of it

there r true mirrors which are just mirrors angled differently to make the reflection more realistic its funny cause everyone complains about looking wonky in them hahaha retards

Get a decent camera with a lens that has a good focal length and set it on a tripod with flattering lighting conditions, now take that picture and flip it horizontally in photoshop. That's a good approximation of what your reflection looks like in a mirror.

Opening the front camera is 10x worse.