Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ever loaned someone money?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
And it was like drawing blood from a stone trying to get them to pay you back as promised, that's if they paid you back at all?

goys are always a pain to deal with

Yeah, it was always a pain in the ass to get back the lend money. Sometime I'd had to resort to calling their parents to get my money back. Just never bother lending out money if there's no signed legal contract involved

goys are always a pain to deal with
I think mostly these fuckers just don't respect us, they think if they lay low then we won't have the confidence to make them pay it back. And it's not like we've got anyone to back us up. I'll never loan out money again not even to family (unless it's parents needing it for bills etc and stuff which affects me directly).

Last edited:
Yeah, it was always a pain in the ass to get back the lend money. Sometime I'd had to resort to calling their parents to get my money back. Just never bother lending out money if there's no signed legal contract involved
Yep, that's a good point. I think if people are asking us for money in the first place then they don't respect us or care what we think, surely they could've asked a bunch of other people first.

Yep, that's a good point. I think if people are asking us for money in the first place then they don't respect us or care what we think, surely they could've asked a bunch of other people first.
We're seen as worthless insects to them

I lend to companies at 5-6 interest rate%. Automatic payments so I don’t have to chase anybody.

We're seen as worthless insects to them
Yep. Then they might see us as unneeding of such money since we don't have much expenditures or a hoard of kids to feed, "you're doing ok financially but we need it more than you because we're sexhavers".

I lend to companies at 5-6 interest rate%. Automatic payments so I don’t have to chase anybody.
Like an official company or incel loanshark type business?